Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

Just now, Vacamion said:

If Starmer gets in on Thursday, he needs to outlaw the accursed ITV being allowed to broadcast these knockout games.

I’d vote for whoever put this into their policy, as I’ve yet to decide which way to go. 

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

There's more chance of her coming home than any trophies under this hatchet-faced clown.

Who ever made the call to even let him have a go at this euros needs binning off. He'd have man city playing in the conference north given 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

My main concern is that the FA will replace Southgate with Carsley.

Which will be a bit like being in children's hospital in the 1970s and being relieved that Jimmy Savile has ****ed off, only to hear a didgeridoo coming round the corner.

I met Harris at Crufts one year. He gave me a signed badge.

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Im not even angry. Just flabbergasted by how this group can be such a collective pile of dogshit lol 

Foden and Bellingham looking like Stephen Hughes and Gareth Williams.

Foden good Premier League player but constantly nothing for England. Think he’s scored 3 goals in about 35 games. Doesn’t use his right foot, ever, either.

To many coaches being shucked into playing the Pep way without the ability to actually coach it.

Passing it around the back without an idea of how to play though the press.

England players consistently receiving the ball with their back to goal rather than on the half turn.

No pace or tricky out wide.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

Just now, Silva Fox said:

On the bright side we'll see the back of Southgate and the Tories in the same week!

In comes Reform and Rodgers. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

They need hypnotherapy the lot of them :mad:

They look like frightened rabbits (or deer?) in the headlights. This is football not root canal dentistry, if you’re tensed up you over hit passes and make sloppy mistakes. Look at their eyes and body language they’re petrified and stagestruck.

Just now, adam said:

I met Harris at Crufts one year. He gave me a signed badge.

I met him as a kid and he asked me to guess the weight of two snooker balls in a leather pouch while blindfolded. Weird bloke.

• Haha 4

I cant believe it's not deliberate by Southgate. Nobody is genuinely this bad at their job. He should, imo, be charged with treason and crimes against humanity because the man is commiting genocide. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Just now, Wymsey said:

Always think Gary Neville talks good sense.

Fully agree with him, regarding Southgate.

It’s clearly illegal that TAA isn’t playing.

• Like 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I think we're ****ed here. The body language looks all wrong to me. This is not a team that believes it will get out of this

They're more concerned about what people are saying about them. Weak minded losers.