Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

The players look lost, there is no pace in the play… not pressing not forcing mistakes. Giving the opposition time to get back and organised 

I can't see us putting sustained pressure on them. It's all in small bursts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I cant believe it's not deliberate by Southgate. Nobody is genuinely this bad at their job. He should, imo, be charged with treason and crimes against huma its because the man is commiting genocide. 

The last run we had in the Euros was a joke: all games at Wembley, barely any opposition fans, and a dodgy penalty gifted in the semi-final. At some point, Southgate's luck must run out.

• Like 1

The quicker England and the fans realise that they are in reality NOT a world class team no matter what the FUFA ratings. Only ever done anything on home turf and are probably on par with teams like Denmark, Switzerland  etc

Oh you can only laugh can’t you. Chuffing Nora I genuinely think the Conservative Party are more popular than Southgate and that takes some doing, well played you waistcoat willy puller :appl:

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I think we're ****ed here. The body language looks all wrong to me. This is not a team that believes it will get out of this

First time I can remember them all looking so frustrated and pissed off with each other under Southgate. Like loads have said, there is huge late-era Rodgers energy about it.

• Like 2

We're either out today or out against Switzerland next, because there's no way we're beating them after their performance against Italy.

Guest Col city fan

A lot of us called for Southgate out after the last tournament.

And many laughed, as usual.

The chickens are coming home to roost (again).

Reminds me of the Leicester relegation season.. we are too good to go down etc..

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

You're not saying nasty things about another genius manager are you again Matt?

I'll be honest no.

I'm not bothered enough or invested enough in England to really care. So much so I can afford to play devils advocate (aka a 'WUM' if you will) and those who stuck up for Rodgers and called the likes of me 'entitled' can say the same to those who slag Southgate off.

What I will say is Southgate has probably been the most successful manager in recent times, got us to a final, semi final, I think he's got us to a final or quite far in that Nations League bullshit.

It's dull as fuck, but that's the modern game, I don't like, neither do I think Southgate is the right man, he's got to go, but will much change? Doubt it.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Raj said:

The quicker England and the fans realise that they are in reality NOT a world class team no matter what the FUFA ratings. Only ever done anything on home turf and are probably on par with teams like Denmark, Switzerland  etc

But harsh on Switzerland 

• Haha 1