Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

Just now, KFS said:

Looks like they’ve not practised a single pattern of play

8 years in the job and no attacking identity! Insane. 

England might still win the game but look at the opposition, very well coached and clear patterns of play. The gap in tactical ability between the coaches is huge. 

• Like 1

We equalise I do think we do go on to win this, Slovakia ain't that good. We are making them look good, since Slovakia have scored they haven't created anything and based on England so far they may not need to do much more.

Just now, Col city fan said:

A lot of us called for Southgate out after the last tournament.

And many laughed, as usual.

The chickens are coming home to roost (again).

Reminds me of the Leicester relegation season.. we are too good to go down etc..

The parallels are uncanny mate. Said it for ages. People are blinded by "being a good fan"

Just now, KFS said:

Looks like they’ve not practised a single pattern of play

That’s why I’ve felt the mass calls for player x,y,z is largely irrelevant.

Southgate hasn’t coached any pattern of play - there’s no idea on how these players are supposed to move and interact with each other or how to feed your focal point striker. 

They have, at least, seemed to have done some work on set pieces.

But any attack in that half has come from off the cuff play and individual moments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

A lot of us called for Southgate out after the last tournament.

And many laughed, as usual.

The chickens are coming home to roost (again).

Reminds me of the Leicester relegation season.. we are too good to go down etc..

It's okay it will be fine🤣🤣🤣😁

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

That’s why I’ve felt the mass calls for player x,y,z is largely irrelevant.

Southgate hasn’t coached any pattern of play - there’s no idea on how these players are supposed to move and interact with each other or how to feed your focal point striker. 

They have, at least, seemed to have done some work on set pieces.

But any attack in that half has come from off the cuff play and individual moments.

Spot on. Stand there, make something happen.

just not good enough. Terrible terrible manager

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

We equalise I do think we do go on to win this, Slovakia ain't that good. We are making them look good, since Slovakia have scored they haven't created anything and based on England so far they may not need to do much more.

Giving I would barely any of their players in our Leicester team, they aren’t exactly great. Just organised and pressing things they know our idiots can’t deal with 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I'll be honest no.

I'm not bothered enough or invested enough in England to really care. So much so I can afford to play devils advocate and those who stuck up for Rodgers and called the likes of me 'entitled' can say the same to those who slag Southgate off.

What I will say is Southgate has probably been the most successful manager in recent times, got us to a final, semi final, I think he's got us to a final or quite far in that Nations League bullshit.

It's dull as ****, but that's the modern game, I don't like, neither do I think Southgate is the right man, he's got to go, but will much change? Doubt it.

I'll caveat that with we've had no success. We've had the easiest draws going and continually failed. I don't think the players are as good as people like to make out but that group stage performance followed by this is unforgivable 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Im not even angry. Just flabbergasted by how this group can be such a collective pile of dogshit lol 

Foden and Bellingham looking like Stephen Hughes and Gareth Williams.

More like Stephen Hawkins to be honest. 

Just now, Tuna said:

Genuinely think any competent, average league two manager would do better than Gareth

I'd rather have Phil Parkinson in charge and I'm not even joking

• Like 1

Times like this you don't just need a good manager in the top seat but also a very good assistant, especially if the manager is quiet. You need an assistant that's get stuck in the places faces to get them to do more.

Just now, Ely fox said:

A couple of days ago Gary Neville said that Southgate was the best England manager in the last 40 years !!! 

Everything had been setup for him to look good, any decent manager and we would have a major win already 

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I cant believe it's not deliberate by Southgate. Nobody is genuinely this bad at their job. He should, imo, be charged with treason and crimes against huma its because the man is commiting genocide

Love how understated the English are when England are playing 

Southgate will take over Mainoo who is the only positive player out there in typical fashion