Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

Free kick and then the punt to no one is fecking embarrassing 🤣🤣

For footballs sake please just lose and dont prolong peoples agony.

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's always the block feature, that'd be even more productive for you :thumbup: 

You know what, I was rude and there was no need for it. I do find your absolute hatred for possession football funny and I don't think there is any discussion we could have that would change either of our positions on it but we all like different things. All I'll say is I don't think it's accurate to say Southgate is blindly following the Pep/City/whatever blueprint - I think he is instead blindly following the Portugal '16/France '18 blueprint without any real idea of how or why those teams actually won the things they did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Mainoo and Guehi are the only ones to come out these Euros with some credit for England

Mainoo yes, Guehi not for me.

Steady but hardly tested and then came up short when actually needed. Watch the first goal again, the fact he doesn't pick up the defender at all once missing the header is unforgivable for me.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Fair play to whoever that Slovak lad was who screamed in agony then immediately got up

Still think we won’t go out in the 16 Tom?