Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Watkins must be so deflated 

I understand fans' frustration with calls for different subs and starting lineups, but let's be honest: with Southgate at the helm, it won't really matter who's playing for England.

2 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Can I just add....I hate watching the match in the pub with gammonish England fans who trot out every couple of years for a tournament and shout penalty for every time an England player falls over in the box

I blame Fosters. 

The problem of England is Rice and Mainoo.

Rice is too slow to set up the game and Mainoo is inexperienced who can not take the responsibility of England in this important level that is the big problem. 

No good and effective number 6 now 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Watkins must be so deflated 

Toney and particularly Wharton as well, getting no minutes in a tournament where Kane has been totally anonymous in every game and our midfielders have been gash. Imagine sitting on the bench while your manager sends on a right back and Conor Gallagher ahead of you and then cries to the media about how much he misses Kalvin Phillips.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

You know the REALLY weird thing..

There will STILL be people who a. Bring out all the excuses and b. Clap them off

England is one weird country nowadays 

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

I genuinely don't think I have. Totally agree 

It’s staggering, it’s not an exaggeration to say they’d look better going forwards without any manager at all 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Never thought I'd say it but even Luke Thomas can think himself unlucky to not get the call up

In fairness, Panini had him in the squad. 

Just now, FoxTimmy2 said:

I understand fans' frustration with calls for different subs and starting lineups, but let's be honest: with Southgate at the helm, it won't really matter who's playing for England.

A mobile Striker gives us a different option 

Just now, Guest said:

Toney and particularly Wharton as well, getting no minutes in a tournament where Kane has been totally anonymous in every game and our midfielders have been gash. Imagine sitting on the bench while your manager sends on a right back and Conor Gallagher ahead of you and then cries to the media about how much he misses Kalvin Phillips.

He doesn’t even seem to have a voice. He should be screaming at them.