Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

8 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

IS their something in the ‘pundits’ and ‘commentators’ contract that says only criticise Southgate as a very last resort and even then try not to do it. They are a bunch of arse lickers 

Nah, they’re just good pals. Dixon and Neville are good pals of Southgate it seems. Same thing happened with Gary Neville when Solskjaer managed Man United.

Edited by Trumpet
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Naat said:

England  gonna win the game 2-1 or 3-1

I am making a black tea for the next game bullfighter Spanish and glory Georgia . (they deserve)

I deserve it with a correct prediction of the game . And congratulation to you I am glad I can watch Bellingham more. 

Dont drink too much beer..

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Plamer and toney was a breath of fresh air 

Massively. Having someone that puts themselves about up front was something that gave them a few problems. And he’s popped up with an assist too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

This tournament shows one thing, we have weaker leader on the pitch. Next manager will need to appoint a new captain. Kane ain't up to it. Not impossible Bellingham could be a candidate.

For the next Euro’s I imagine he will be. 

• Like 1

Yes, the performance was sh*t and yes, Southgate should be on the next plane home regardless.

But... people saying we didn't deserve it. What exactly did Slovakia do to deserve the win? They scored with their only shot on target, so did we.

We were poor against an inferior team, but found a way to win. A few others haven't done so this tournament.

Switzerland will be a hell of a test though, they look an outstanding outfit.

• Like 1

Sort of thing that you would normally think would be a gamechanger and even after the 2nd we reverted to cowardice when I think a decent side would've put them to the sword.

Job done but my god, we're too bad to win this. 

16 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Sam Matterface impregnating Natalie Sawyer is one of life’s greatest mysteries. 

And then went on to constantly remind her of the impending doom for the next 9 months lol 

2 minutes ago, Naat said:

I am making a black tea for the next game bullfighter Spanish and glory Georgia . (they deserve)

I deserve it with a correct prediction of the game . And congratulation to you I am glad I can watch Bellingham more. 

Dont drink too much beer..

Never wiser words said 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Yes, the performance was sh*t and yes, Southgate should be on the next plane home regardless.

But... people saying we didn't deserve it. What exactly did Slovakia do to deserve the win? They scored with their only shot on target, so did we.

We were poor against an inferior team, but found a way to win. A few others haven't done so this tournament.

Switzerland will be a hell of a test though, they look an outstanding outfit.

Sensible post :appl:

England's inability to play out from the back and break the lines in the final third is harrowing. He needs to make us go more direct for the rest of this tournament. Especially as he loathes to make many changes to this current XI.

That performance was once again utterly revolting. Mainoo played well and Palmer was largely quite positive but it's taken goal of the tournament to save us and then Toney's presence to cause chaos.

Absolutely pathetic from Southgate this last 2-3 weeks, so stubborn I just don't get it.

Our luck will run out without a huge mentality shift and to make some brave decisions. I wouldn't mind if the safe approach worked but it doesn't, we are toothless in attack in the way he's setting us up with this XI and extremely vulnerable at the back from the most basic of attacking patterns.

I'd sack him tonight, thank god we're in to his final 2 weeks as England manager.

• Like 3