Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

England Vs Slovakia - 5pm Kick Off Sunday 30th June 2024

26 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

IS their something in the ‘pundits’ and ‘commentators’ contract that says only criticise Southgate as a very last resort and even then try not to do it. They are a bunch of arse lickers 

This happens in every aspect of journalism nowadays. You shouldn't be surprised. It happens with more important things that have major impact on people's lives. 

Part of me thinks it wouldn’t take much to change things with the same players.

Just play Rice holding by himself, with Bellingham and Mainoo together slightly ahead - and encourage them to drift wide into spaces just ahead of Saka and Foden.

That should then create room for balls to feet to Kane and more importantly, balls into the channels for our wide men to run onto.

Add in centre half splitting and full backs with licence to get forward - you have attacking combinations that can create overloads and penetrate.

• Like 1

I think what was really good was that we thought we’d try and attack the end we were defending in the first half, Pickford got to be up there with one of the most touches. 

1 hour ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

We might have the shittiest manager of the lot, but he's definitely the luckiest as well.

'I would rather have a General who was lucky than one who was good'. Napoleon. 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sort of thing that you would normally think would be a gamechanger and even after the 2nd we reverted to cowardice when I think a decent side would've put them to the sword.

Job done but my god, we're too bad to win this. 

That Spain performance there - just kept attacking a vastly inferior side after going ahead. Southgate is such a coward. Can't even do it against Slovakia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That Spain performance there - just kept attacking a vastly inferior side after going ahead. Southgate is such a coward. Can't even do it against Slovakia.

All you want to see if your team performing as close to the best of it's ability as possible, we get absolutely nowhere near that under Southgate, yet inevitably win more than we lose because of the talent available.

Genuinely don't understand how people can swallow it, we're so poor.

It's hard to see past Spain or Germany at the minute, shame they have to face each other so early on but it's setting up to be game of the tournament.

Obviously anything can happen in knockout football, but they're put in the most consistently decent performances.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raj said:

Think England play on Saturday if they win.

Luckily I'm at a wedding so will miss it👍🏾

Get your bhangra skills ready to jam out to some DCS, Premi, Apna Sangeet  amd of course Malkit. 

• Haha 1