Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Jakub Moder

10 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Totally agree, if it means starting the season on zero points, it'll benefit us in the long run.

I mean is prefer 25mil and Gallager from Chelsea but this works!

We could sell KDH for £250m and we'll still start the season on minus points.

April 3 2024 - Roberto De Zerbi believes midfielder Jakub Moder will have a key role in the last quarter of the season as Albion chase European football again.

The Poland international made only his second Premier League start since April 2022, after recovering from two knee operations, in Sunday’s 2-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield, a performance De Zerbi described as ‘amazing.’

“I had not yet understood [Jakub] but I understand now he is an important player for us,” said De Zerbi, ahead of tonight’s trip to Brentford.

“His performance at Liverpool was amazing and I am very happy for him, he is a good player.

“I don’t know if tonight he starts in the first XI because I can’t forget how much time he didn’t play and I won’t take risks with him.

The same for [Tariq] Lamptey and for [Danny] Welbeck. But in the last part of the season Jakub will be, I think, crucial.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, niyaminski said:

Just to say....

Winks' reception last summer wasn't great (similar to what I'm reading now), but look how he's turned out!

Let's revisit that this coming season too, he could be pony for us in the PL despite him doing well at Spurs for a while.

• Like 1