Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Jakub Moder

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Let's revisit that this coming season too, he could be pony for us in the PL despite him doing well at Spurs for a while.

Is his narrowboat invitation still valid Ric mate?

And if we stay up, will the narrowboat be swapped out for a luxury yacht?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AjcW said:

What sort of moron (several clearly) think it’s a straight swap lol 

Money plus an instant midfield body. Fine by me! 

An instant body with a crap injury record and probably a 5 year deal? Also been banned from driving twice already. 

Even if it’s £30m and Moder it’s a crap deal because we can’t spend much of it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Funnily enough moder is a good player .. I guarantee Brighton scouts barely get signings like this wrong .. his injury record isn't great , but it all depends on the amount of money that comes with it 

He isn’t a 💩 player is a full international and played at the Euros. It’s that injury record that makes me wince. But I also thought the same about winks. I hate this I really do but trying to see the positives 😭

• Like 1

🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Brighton agree swap deal for Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall… and then Chelsea call 👀

Brighton and Leicester City have agreed on swap with Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall and Jakub Moder involved 🔁

Both players have travelled for medical, Leicester City would also receive a fee in excess of £25m for KDH.

️ But during the evening… Chelsea called to ask for conditions of Dewsbury-Hall deal considering a move.

No formal bid yet but interest and Enzo Maresca is big fan of Dewsbury-Hall skills, so could be one to watch.

Swap deal completed or Chelsea hijack? 🧨

I understand the negativity to a degree, but I'd already written this season off. We're probably odds on to be relegated, KDH was always going.

Maybe a couple of weeks of the Euros has fogged memories of how much of a mess we're in. It's probably worse than we think & not going away anytime soon.

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 1

People saying Moder is a full international so he must be good. lol He's managed a mighty 1 goal and 0 assists in 15 games for Poland as an attacking midfielder. Genuinely wouldn't have been excited by this signing had we still been in the Championship. Every time you think things can't worse, we get yet another reminder how far we've fallen so quickly. 

15 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Selling our homegrown midfield engine for some no mark Brighton player. Honestly, what's the point? What message does that send to everyone connected with the club? We're finished. 

We are getting over £25m too! So you can't compare Moder to KDH. 

1 minute ago, Viva said:

Do you not realise we will probably use the £25m to buy someone else too?

That doesn't change the fact that Moder is a low quality player with a horrendous injury history that's going to be on our books.

Edited by Iran