Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Jakub Moder

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Waiting patiently for a ‘Brighton fan in peace’, to come on here and explain a few things to the dimwits.

Probaby be along the lines of…

Moder is a very good box-to-box, tall, rangey midfielder with surprisingly good composure on the ball. Can put in a tackle, but can also get the team up the pitch. Has been unlucky with injury. He is not a number 10. He is not a KDH replacement. if he stays injury free, I could see him doing well with you foxes. Good luck with the season ahead.

Immediately signs for Chelsea. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Moder is a very good box-to-box, tall, rangey midfielder with surprisingly good composure on the ball. Can put in a tackle, but can also get the team up the pitch. Has been unlucky with injury. He is not a number 10. He is not a KDH replacement. if he stays injury free, I could see him doing well with you foxes. Good luck with the season ahead.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can honestly say I've never heard of the fella

heres a description from a Brighton fan

mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Welcome Jakub, I for one will back you in the 67 appearances and 1 goal (Burton away in the League cup 25/26) you give to us in the 5 seasons you're here, with a lovely 15 matches on loan at Hellas Verona n all, before you leave on a free

2 more appearances for Poland next year before he’s ultimately dropped due to lack of game time, won’t play for them again until a promising loan spell with Legia Warsaw in 3 years time 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Waiting patiently for a ‘Brighton fan in peace’, to come on here and explain a few things to the dimwits..

If the "Brighton fan in peace" doesn't sign off with 

"All the best and good luck for the season, apart from in two games of course! 😉 

SeagullBrian"

Then serious protocols need to be put in place about how we vet fans in peace

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Welcome Jakub, I for one will back you in the 67 appearances and 1 goal (Burton away in the League cup 25/26) you give to us in the 5 seasons you're here, with a lovely 15 matches on loan at Hellas Verona n all, before you leave on a free

Not to mention he'll get more injuries longer than 8 weeks than he'll get goal contributions. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

To think we couldn't get anyone to pay a penny for Youri Tielemans with 1 year of his contract left and yet Brighton are getting the equivalent of £10m for this joker.

And Soyuncu. And Amartey. And Praet. And Iheanacho.

• Sad 2

It's one of them that just seems so utterly ludicrous that we couldn't possibly entertain it. But then that's just simply the adjusting period to what we truly are today.

Even signing him on a loan deal would seem pointless. Are we cooking the books here? It's the only solution that makes any sense.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I can’t be asked to swear and curse Top and co for the shit they’ve put us in. But **** it, need to release it. There were people banging on about “best owner” “so lucky” and “this is just a blip” only a year ago. We’ve gone from CL contenders to being told by Brighton to take a player and some cash. 

Top needs to **** off.

What Top has done here is basically what would happen to Aston Villa if Chansiri happened to inherit them. At least he got to parade around a trophy of a league we should've never been in though.

Edited by Dan LCFC