Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Jakub Moder

9 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

You've heard? Give over the Polish Journalist who broke the story said that on X an hour ago :thumbdown:

No I've heard from my son who watsapped me,  sorry I wasnt claiming inside knowledge.. 

7 minutes ago, adam said:

£6 million Brighton paid for him. 4 years at Brighton, 2 of them spent injured and we're apparently offering 10 million!

Brighton must be delighted.

I wouldn't even take him for free, given he will be taking up a precious squad place and wages. 

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Don't like what I've read on the Brighton forum, they, basically reckon he's average....Jakub of all master of none.

They don't think he will excel in the PL with them and they think he was a bad buy

We all know it. He will be just the perfect Praet replacement. God I hate this club right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

just so everyone knows, it's not a straight swap.  It's money plus him for KDH.  Hopefully it's a minimum 20 million in cash. 

So still a shit deal then?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Surely if we're selling KDH it is to raise funds, so in what way does this make sense as a swap deal unless he's being thrown in as a freebie?

I would imagine because we get a player for £0 book cost, which means £0 added to the years amortisation figures. Agents fees singing on fees etc that frees would cost can be hidden in a swap. We desperately need some new bodies throughout the whole squad and don’t have much money. The squad is already vastly weaker than it was at Christmas last year. 

• Like 2

I’m half Polish so follow the national team a little bit. Moder is an OK player but nothing more. The best like for like Polish player would actually be Sebastian Szymanski who’s at Fenerbahce but they’d want a lot as he had almost 20 G+A last season. 

If we kept KDH and signed Moder as a squad option, that wouldn’t be so bad but losing KDH and signing him in a relegation battle… Moder is high energy and gets stuck in but we’ll badly miss the goal contributions. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nick6666 said:

Chelsea have reportedly booked a medical for Leicester City midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, who already has one scheduled at Brighton & Hove Albion.

There you go 

For us KDH going to Chelsea males more sense, but for KDH it'll be better move to Brighton. He would get swallowed up at Chelsea, and when Enzo leaves, he'll fall down the pecking order. Normally I wouldn't care, but the difference here is he isn't pushing for a move. I get the feeling he's happy here, and staying here last season kind of proves that. 

I know we have to sell our best assets, but it just stinks we do. Rules stink, the situation we're in stinks. We shouldn't be forced to sell a player, especially an academy product, just to stay out of trouble. Seems wrong. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Interestingly, he reached a top speed of 0 MPH in 22/23, because he didn't manage even a single ****ing appearance.

the only season brighton have actually been any good. 

• Like 2

This club is litterally finished.

I go to sleep thinking I'm going to wake up and have Potter as manager and end up with Cooper 

I go to sleep again thinking chelsea are going to pay over the odds for KDH and wake up with it being a swap deal for ****ing Lodor 

What is going on 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

This club is litterally finished.

I go to sleep thinking I'm going to wake up and have Potter as manager and end up with Cooper 

I go to sleep again thinking chelsea are going to pay over the odds for KDH and wake up with it being a swap deal for ****ing Lodor 

What is going on 

You need to stop going to sleep, mate

• Haha 2

So he’ll be our new Dennis Praet. 

Injured for 59% of his contract,

On loan for 11% of his contract, 

Subs bench for 15% of his contract, 
Actually start for 4% of his contract,

World class pass 1% of his contract, which everyone will use as an excuse to say he needs to play weekly. 

• Sad 1

There is nothing to say that Moder is a directly replacement for KDH, it could be we sign another midfielder to come in as starter and Moder is more of a rotation option and one to come off the the bench. In regards the fee it’s highly likely that it won’t be £10m up front, more likely to be £6-7.5m and the rest in add ons.