Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

47 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Who’s the ball winner/shielding the weak back 4?

Wheres the creativity?

Mav, Fats and Zaha is too reliant on speed for me..I’d start the Argie boy at 10.

If we sign Zaha AND Fotis (which I have my doubts we will be able to pull off) then Zaha takes one of Mav/Fats places. 

Not much point have a ball winner of they are going to consistently give it back to the opposition.

Unless we bring someone else in I'd stick with Ricky.

Fair point, I forgot about the new lad.

Right here’s the scene:

Jon Rudkin and his wife are on a lovely holiday to Mykonos, when suddenly Jon notices his wife has gone missing. Goes back to the hotel room to see Fotis going to town on his mrs, Fotis grabs a plate, launches it at Jon’s head. 

20 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Our bid will be used as a tool for them to get a better bid in 

Yep can see that happening. Earlier in the summer Ipswich put in a bid, told it had to be at at least €30m to enter a conversation, thrift merchant Rudders goes in with €27m, not accepted, then other teams pile in, player’s head turned by better option, ends up moving for about €28m. Rudkin and Top left scratching heads like Laurel and Hardy. One year deal done for free agent striker who was released by some Belgian club or other end of August. Genius 👊

Edited by Cropwellfox

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Bought the family Gyro's , Greek salad, rice and chicken souvlaki yesterday. It was a sign...

Some strange stuff going on, I finished me bottle of metaxa I had left from me hollibobs last night whilst I were watching mama mia, and me and me mam split the bill for the curry.

Edited by dooflip
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Our bid will be used as a tool for them to get a better bid in 

Are you calling Rudkin a tool?

45 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Yep can see that happening. Earlier in the summer Ipswich put in a bid, told it had to be at at least €30m to enter a conversation, thrift merchant Rudders goes in with €27m, not accepted, then other teams pile in, player’s head turned by better option, ends up moving for about €28m. Rudkin and Top left scratching heads like Laurel and Hardy. One year deal done for free agent striker who was released by some Belgian club or other end of August. Genius 👊

Surely the first question is whether the player would be interested in moving to Leicester England. If so then start the bidding. No time for the Soule fiasco or silly bids that will irritate the club as you say

Edited by Edingleyfox

him and Daka would be a good set of striking options, with Vardy as an impact finisher, but if the budget is what is claimed in the athletic then surely we've got to look cheaper and get a creative midfielder in? would love him and O'Reilly here but if it has to be one (and the way our budget has been talked about it probably does unless we've finally found a buyer for squad baggage like Soumare) then surely it has to be O'Reilly to get the service in