Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

him and Daka would be a good set of striking options, with Vardy as an impact finisher, but if the budget is what is claimed in the athletic then surely we've got to look cheaper and get a creative midfielder in? would love him and O'Reilly here but if it has to be one (and the way our budget has been talked about it probably does unless we've finally found a buyer for squad baggage like Soumare) then surely it has to be O'Reilly to get the service in 

I personally saw this one coming. Once Soule fell through I expected us to then probably make the striker the big money move. 

We’ve compromised with the midfield options but they’re still good (if we also land Zaha), in order to sign Fontis. 

What I want to see now, is a move for Sota Kawasaki and a young left footed CB! 

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

why do some on here think just cos hes not from one of the top 5 leagues in europe hes pure crap already

pure football snobbery, probably the same idiots who think every single journo is right and believe sean from enderby

He's proper rubbish mate and I have a better picture of the player than the most here. I have dual citizenship and I'm following the Greek league. He's a 3M player max, there's no way he can play in PL. He might be decent for a mid table team in the Dutch league. Paying 27M for a Greek player is absolutely mental. It's shocking. Not only we have a completely inept manager, we're also willing to throw millions on crap players. Idk wtf is going on. Shambles. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

He's proper rubbish mate and I have a better picture of the player than the most here. I have dual citizenship and I'm following the Greek league. He's a 3M player max, there's no way he can play in PL. He might be decent for a mid table team in the Dutch league. Paying 27M for a Greek player is absolutely mental. It's shocking. Not only we have a completely inept manager, we're also willing to throw millions on crap players. Idk wtf is going on. Shambles. 

But there are reports that Lazio amongst a host of other decent Euro clubs are monitoring or even bid for him so.....

28 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

why do some on here think just cos hes not from one of the top 5 leagues in europe hes pure crap already

pure football snobbery, probably the same idiots who think every single journo is right and believe sean from enderby

So your saying Sean is wrong?

1 minute ago, RedSoxUK said:

So your saying Sean is wrong?

I mean, if your premiere source of information is a guy who posts shit on twitter for clout might as well go the full hog and just decide everything based on dril tweets 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I’ll keep a few eggs ready and remember this. 

IMG_5739.gif

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

But there are reports that Lazio amongst a host of other decent Euro clubs are monitoring or even bid for him so.....

Agents games which have skyrocketed the price of this player. They're doing this since the January transfer window. Even the fans of Panathinaikos know that 27M is a bizarre price and they now want the player gone at this offer. 

27 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

32 goal contributions in 34 90s suggests even if genuine, you’re being very harsh on value.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ll keep a few eggs ready and remember this. 

Remember what? This player can't play in any PL team. Rudkin or whoever is responsible for this farce should be immediately sacked. Are you all aware we're offering nearly the same money we accepted for KDH? For a Greek (!!) rubbish FW? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

32 goal contributions in 34 90s suggests even if genuine, you’re being very harsh on value.

OK then. See you in a couple of months. Reports from Greece say Panathinaikos will accept the offer and the player will join us after their Ajax 2nd leg game next week. 

6 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Remember what? This player can't play in any PL team. Rudkin or whoever is responsible for this farce should be immediately sacked. Are you all aware we're offering nearly the same money we accepted for KDH? For a Greek (!!) rubbish FW? 

IMG_5741.gif

47 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I personally saw this one coming. Once Soule fell through I expected us to then probably make the striker the big money move. 

We’ve compromised with the midfield options but they’re still good (if we also land Zaha), in order to sign Fontis. 

What I want to see now, is a move for Sota Kawasaki and a young left footed CB! 

on yer bike!

16 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Agents games which have skyrocketed the price of this player. They're doing this since the January transfer window. Even the fans of Panathinaikos know that 27M is a bizarre price and they now want the player gone at this offer. 

Did they want him gone at the 21m Ipswich offered? Yet he was still there.

19 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

And yet they turned down 20m+ from Ipswich?

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's an extremely talented player, the sort I expected Sporting or Leverkusen to get.

I don't want to get excited as I also thought this of Daka but could pinpoint his flaws that he had wheres Ioannidis has the technical game and goalscoring ability that should get him accustomed to a step up in class.

I'll slag the club to all and sundry when I'm u happy but if we snaffle this bagsman then we've done very well.

I'm on the Gerry's

I had doubts and now i am convinced that his player is crap

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

OK then. See you in a couple of months. Reports from Greece say Panathinaikos will accept the offer and the player will join us after their Ajax 2nd leg game next week. 

I’m not saying he will set the world alight, I’m just saying your value of £3m cannot be right. If you think he is crap, fair enough but he clearly adds value to Panathinaikos and they have already rejected high bids this season.

His numbers suggest he had a good season previously, he is a Greek international, his goals seem to be quite varied. 

So I’m taking your valuation with a massive pinch of salt, but that doesn’t mean I’m sticking my neck on the line.

While a few hours old, we pushing hard (whatever that means in Rudkins world) but face competition from a few teams who I fancy would be better options for player. Money wise we’re probably ahead, doubt Ipswich will now bid with Szcmodics incoming.