Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

Guest Chocolate Teapot
27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

These look amazing.

Can some bright spark find data's from when we signed him?

Only Scouting Report on FBref is based on his performances in the Europa League last season:

image.png.6c980d9769372a16fe05e03240f5a720.png

When you compare him with some of the other strikers in the Europa League last season:

image.png.e755dbb2c2fcb81543c51fd7494e64cf.png image.png.4999dccccf0a5f8aec70afd96d31bab7.png image.png.91974188558b9ccff454a171754206a2.pngimage.png.6f40b707afee131eeda2fba43ad6af18.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Only Scouting Report on FBref is based on his performances in the Europa League last season:

image.png.6c980d9769372a16fe05e03240f5a720.png

When you compare him with some of the other strikers in the Europa League last season:

image.png.e755dbb2c2fcb81543c51fd7494e64cf.png image.png.4999dccccf0a5f8aec70afd96d31bab7.png image.png.91974188558b9ccff454a171754206a2.pngimage.png.6f40b707afee131eeda2fba43ad6af18.png

It’s all rubbish. 

@Fear Of The Fox reckons he’s bobbins and is worth about 3p and a packet of half eaten smarties. 

46 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did they want him gone at the 21m Ipswich offered? Yet he was still there.

Their fans will just take anything 10M+. Player is overrated and overvalued anyway but there's a lack of FWs and STs everywhere. Because I see my posts caused a bit of "upset", I'm not denying Ioannidis has some decent stats. This is though completely different to my views of the player and my in depth knowledge of Greek Superleague last season. 

Why don't we go after Lorenzo Moron of Aris Thessaloniki? Max 4M, prolific scorer, better movement than Ioannidis and he could fit into our style of play easier. 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Their fans will just take anything 10M+. Player is overrated and overvalued anyway but there's a lack of FWs and STs everywhere. Because I see my posts caused a bit of "upset", I'm not denying Ioannidis has some decent stats. This is though completely different to my views of the player and my in depth knowledge of Greek Superleague last season. 

Why don't we go after Lorenzo Moron of Aris Thessaloniki? Max 4M, prolific scorer, better movement than Ioannidis and he could fit into our style of play easier. 

Fair enough, if you have local knowledge, so be it. People are desperate for a forward with who seems useful, and this guy has the stats to suggest he might be, but if any of the other reported parties are serious, it may be a struggle to land him anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fair enough, if you have local knowledge, so be it. People are desperate for a forward with who seems useful, and this guy has the stats to suggest he might be, but if any of the other reported parties are serious, it may be a struggle to land him anyway.

I'm also desperate for a good striker. I'm just posting my opinion because I know this greek league well enough and I know greek footballers, their mentality, strengths and value. We simply can't spend £23M for a greek FW. It's out of the question. 

28 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

On Transfermarkt he is rated at £13m

37 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

We've already too many morons in the club. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bobtickle said:

I'm not sure if a deal is doable with wages but I would much rather go for abraham , he probably wouldn't fancy Leicester with the situation we're in though. 

Maybe use soumare as part of the deal 

Like the look of him, big lad but not too big where he isn’t mobile, strong got enough speed still and looks to be a good finisher he’s definitely worth a punt it’s desperate times and doesn’t seem like there’s a line of players wanting to join us