Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Agreed. Although I still think we'll then need a Huth type loan come January to sure up the inevitable shipping of goals to keep us up... but those 3 would certainly make the games interesting.. both teams to score on every bet builder 

Harry Maguire could be on his way back to Leicester on a loan 

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

As with the Soule deal, there’s a real lack of comprehension of a percy tweet. Just read what he says. If he says a bid has been made, that’s probably true,  that doesn’t mean it’s a done deal.  He never on either deal stated that it was done or even was close… just that we were trying. 

Percy is being fed stuff by the club to show we are trying to be ambitious and sign decent quality, what I also notice is in the articles Percy is very much down playing the report and stating we have bid, as with Soule he was very careful in his choice of words 

• Like 2

The only thing boggling me, is why forest aren’t interested. 

Their owner is obviously well aware on greek football and they are keen on a  striker, as they bid for evanilson. So it’s a strange one that if he’s that good, that they wouldn’t be all over this 

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Their owner is obviously well aware with greek football and they are keen on a  striker as they bid for evanilson. So it’s a strange one that if he’s that good, that they wouldn’t be all over this 

You might want to check out who he owns lol 

• Haha 2

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Their owner is obviously well aware with greek football and they are keen on a  striker as they bid for evanilson. So it’s a strange one that if he’s that good, that they wouldn’t be all over this 

Do yanited buy players from liverpool ? 
Do Celtic buy players from rangers ?

do arsenal buy players from spurs ?

51 minutes ago, Craig said:

You might want to check out who he owns lol 

51 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Do yanited buy players from liverpool ? 
Do Celtic buy players from rangers ?

do arsenal buy players from spurs ?

if there’s a player smashing it in your league and you know they are a top top player… of course you’d try to sign them. 

I think we’ve been linked with a lot of players in belgium because naturally we have eyes on that market through leuven. I understand that we’ve not done too much but just feels like there would an extra layer of expertise.