Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

That would be my thoughts.

I'd look at the Adebayo from Luton, Sargent at Norwich.

I don't rate Sargent, he's okay championship but i think he'll struggle in the prem. 

Whittaker of Plymouth, now he looked good in the games I saw. He might the worth a punt 

• Like 2

Greek stiker Fotis I-a-no-needthiskindoftrouble closing in on deal to complete the acquisition of one shitty stick. Said to be delighted with the purchase, and the ability it will grant him to not touch Leicester City with it.

Shitty stick is in high demand though, and top players over Europe are all keen to make a deal for it, in the hopes of keeping Jon Rudkin as far away as humanly possible.

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I don't rate Sargent, he's okay championship but i think he'll struggle in the prem. 

Whittaker of Plymouth, now he looked good in the games I saw. He might the worth a punt 

You must be watching very well edited highlights Whittaker is cack bar a couple of decent games 

10 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

You must be watching very well edited highlights Whittaker is cack bar a couple of decent games 

4th top for goals + assists in the league behind three players who are now playing in the Premier League, for a team who finished a point above the relegation zone, suggests to me he can't really have been that cack

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

That would be my thoughts.

I'd look at the Adebayo from Luton, Sargent at Norwich.

Sargent wouldn't be a bad shout but he hardly peppers the goal with shots but being a striker can be a lonely place with no support 

Edited by em9999
  • Like 1