Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

If we are back in for him, it must have been before Daka got injured - or that is one seriously well-connected journalist….

I bloody hope so. We’re more of a mess than I thought if we are only looking because daka is injured of all people 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, les-tah said:

Apparently back in for him .. not surprised considering daka and vardy both out

https://t.co/OCN98a9sOl

This goes against Steve Cooper's philosophy of buying players with Prem experience.

GIGANTIC gap between the Greece Super League and the Premier League!

Too much money too.

Edited by Iran

8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I see it tbf. I’m sure today has sent panic around the club and we realise that we need to just do the business if we are serious about fighting to stay up. 

If we got zaha and this guy our chances of staying up pretty much double 

What's double of zero?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If we splash the cash on any striker before we invest in a proper midfield then we'll get relegated. 

Daka, Vardy, Cannon or even Mavididi will score more goals with a good midfield behind them than a better striker would score with a bad one.

If we line up with BDCR at 10, Mavididi being forced inside in to a 10 role and have VK as the wide left outlet then paying 25-30m for the next big thing centre forward is just pissing money up the wall. 

Couldn't agree more 👏🏼

Last minute panic move? Certainly a large chunk of change for us.

If the deal happens then hopefully it works out and the lad doesn’t turn out to be another Slimani - especially given our troubles with PSR.

Edited by JimmyC74

It puts this talk from some in here about having no money available for us to spend due to PSR to rest. My question is, if that type of money is available, its even more heinous that we didn't push for Fabio more! Or Hamer... or f**king any other quality attacking midfielder! 

Edited by TheGoldenGod

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Big fee for a player with little pedigree, very much a gamble this but we are left with little other choice 

tbf same can be said about Solanke, hes had 1 good season in the prem and hes gone for nearly £60mil

Imagine this will happen very quickly but we'll probably get bent over for a few mil extra as they'll know we're desperate. If not in for Spurs then second game you'd imagine. 

We're not gonna start the season with only Cannon fit and if we've genuinely been watching him a while we'll be pretty certain.