Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

17 minutes ago, kingpower said:

they will want another £5m after that goal...but seriously, he can't be worth much more thank £25m given he's playing in the Greek league

Well, he IS Greek , so it does kinda makes sense...

6 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Come on guys be realistic just because he scored a goal against a middle of the table French side he suddenly becomes good, anyone can score v R C Lens lol

We couldn't in the friendly :appl:

They also smashed us 3-0 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Not a chance they go for that, this is probably the biggest sale they'll ever make as a club - what if he comes over here and breaks his leg? Make no mistake, they will want hard cash - whether that's in instalments or all up front, they're absolutely not going to be letting him go on loan for a season for a fraction of what they could get if they just sold him.

The only way it's an obligation is if there's no conditions. In which case we'd probably agree to pay a larger fee for the convenience of paying it next year when the last relegation season is out of the three year cycle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingpower said:

I reckon we'll push for an initial loan with an obligation (based on conditions being met) that way if he doesn't settle or we get relegated he'll head back home

They’re not going for that - they’ve offered him new terms, they don’t want him to leave. 

Do not fret people, the Recruitment wizards are lining up Charlie Austin when this deal fails.  Premier League experience blah blah.

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Do not fret people, the Recruitment wizards are lining up Charlie Austin when this deal fails.  Premier League experience blah blah.

We’ve already missed out on him to A.F.C. Totton

57 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Plymouth Parkway v Totten on October 15th … 15 minute walk for me … I shall pop along to that one and see if Charlie Austin could still do a job for us 

He is only 37 so some added youth would be welcome.

18 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Never in his wildest dreams has Vardy been able to carry the ball or hold it up like Ioannidis. 

They're just different players. Why even compare. 

Usain Bolt thinks Jamie Vardy is slow. Eliud Kipchoge thinks Usain Bolt is a pussy for only being able to run 200 odd meters without dying on his arse. 

I just said Vardy would say he's slow in terms of Vardy being Vardy.  Funny shenanigans and banter he does which we love him all for. 

Vardy in training with Fotis - "chat sh*t get banged mate, i'm the fastest one here and i'm always having a party" something along those lines. 

Red Bull, 250ml can