Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

42 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Nothing in the Athletic about Forest's supposed bid, which is where TribalFootball claim the info has come from. 

Probably some sad Forest fan who’s slipped onto this forum and has seen how much turmoil the transfer speculation has caused us, and is taking advantage of us in our vulnerable state. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a feeling Ayew is pur striker and once El Khannouss is in it's highly unlikely we bring anymore players in.

I reckon it'll be a deadline loan like Fofana at Chelsea or someone random from the dutch/French league with an obligation

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a feeling Ayew is pur striker and once El Khannouss is in it's highly unlikely we bring anymore players in.

Sadly you're probably going to be right but I desperately hope not. We need this guy or a similar profile of striker if we've got a chance of staying up (not even factoring in the deduction)

3 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Looks like Weghorst is going to Ajax. 

So maybe end up with Fofana, Broja or Ings! lol

Ings is Coopers wet dream has 226 Prem appearances and won a goal month 2 years ago 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Looks like Weghorst is going to Ajax. 

So maybe end up with Fofana, Broja or Ings! lol

and this is the part where Rudkin  pulls a rabbit out of the hat!

Edited by MPH

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Would seem odd with multiple sources saying we want a couple of attackers as well as Ayew. Bilal and Fofana on loan would be my guess. 

Rumours of wanting a new left back has gone quite too, which I would imagine means Thomas is staying around.