Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Panathinaikos striker Fotis Ioannidis

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Get him in, Zaha in, go 4-2-3-1 with Ioannidis as the CF and Zaha at CAM, Fatawu and Mavididi as the wide players.

Stick Ricardo next to Winks.

I think there is a good chance we see the first bit if the deals come off, except with Mav in CAM and Zaha LW

For whatever reason Cooper doesn’t seem to want to use Ricardo next Winks unfortunately

• Like 2

Would be amazing to land this player but given recent evidence of how these kind of things turn out wouldn’t be shocked if it’s another load of piss and hot air and we end up signing Weghorst on loan on Friday just in time to play against Spurs. 

My scepticism as to how the club have been operating and being linked to players, makes me feel like we are happy to be linked to some of these players, to then miss out but it looks like we are being ambitious and having a go when in truth I am not sure we anything more than a stalking horse enjoying the links to deflect from a fairly deflating summer to date. 

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Get him in, Zaha in, go 4-2-3-1 with Ioannidis as the CF and Zaha at CAM, Fatawu and Mavididi as the wide players.

Stick Ricardo next to Winks.

Who’s the ball winner/shielding the weak back 4?

Wheres the creativity?

Mav, Fats and Zaha is too reliant on speed for me..I’d start the Argie boy at 10.

If we sign Zaha AND Fotis (which I have my doubts we will be able to pull off) then Zaha takes one of Mav/Fats places. 

23 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Would be amazing to land this player but given recent evidence of how these kind of things turn out wouldn’t be shocked if it’s another load of piss and hot air and we end up signing Weghorst on loan on Friday

The way the story has broke, who has broken it, the fact we do genuinely seem to have watched this guy for most of last year and the timing of the rumours feels a bit different.

Obviously you never know, another club might see us move and table a rival bid that the player prefers. Could have another Soule situation.

But it doesn't feel like that. I'll be surprised if Ioannidis isn't in the squad for, at least, Fulham if not Spurs. I think we'll wrap this up with some urgency unless Panathinaikos feel no need to sell and try and bend us over for the price.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Who’s the ball winner/shielding the weak back 4?

Wheres the creativity?

Mav, Fats and Zaha is too reliant on speed for me..I’d start the Argie boy at 10.

If we sign Zaha AND Fotis (which I have my doubts we will be able to pull off) then Zaha takes one of Mav/Fats places. 

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Kristiansen

Ndidi

Winks

Fatawu

Buonanotte

Zaha

Ioannidis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, boosmanana said:

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Vestergaard

Kristiansen

Ndidi

Winks

Fatawu

Buonanotte

Zaha

Ioannidis

Couple of weeks ago I wanted Coady and Okoli but having seen Okoli in pre season he looks like a genuine Plonker. 

Coady still hasn’t moved down here either so Sideshow bob and nopace Jannik may be the way forward for now. 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I think there is a good chance we see the first bit if the deals come off, except with Mav in CAM and Zaha LW

For whatever reason Cooper doesn’t seem to want to use Ricardo next Winks unfortunately

Don't get this, Ndidi nowhere near good enough

• Like 1