Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardy Party

When will Fatawu be announced?

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

“Announcement, Chelsea bid for Leicester’s Fatawu”.

Chelsea will probably announce they've signed him before we do. Even if they don't sign him till next season.

51 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

“Announcement, Chelsea bid for Leicester’s Fatawu”.

It’s all been a cunning ploy, hasn’t it? Chelsea buy Fatawu from us for £50m ……. but we have to buy back KDH for £30m. And we keep going through the squads until everyone is back to the beginning with a positive PSR quotient. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

maybe we aren’t announcing all the signings we’ve made because we still don’t have a kit lol

We do it’s just not been announced 

44 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

maybe we aren’t announcing all the signings we’ve made because we still don’t have a kit lol

35 minutes ago, Ryy said:

We do it’s just not been announced 

maybe we’re not announcing the kit because the social media guy is in ibiza 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

He can hold up a pair of Rudders string pants, the pair he wore around his ankles when Turd Boelox negotiated the KDH deal?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

I’m excited to see him not managed by Enzo. Really excited of how good he can be with the shackles off, think he can be the biggest entertainer since Mahrez. 

It was clear he had a huge amount of respect for Enzo, and Enzo gave him a lot of game time and we saw him improve significantly through the season. 

Im excited just to see him play again full stop, but not convinced Enzo put shackles on him at all. Concerned how Cooper will incorporate wingers into his system. 

• Like 3

Just now, Chelmofox said:

It was clear he had a huge amount of respect for Enzo, and Enzo gave him a lot of game time and we saw him improve significantly through the season. 

Im excited just to see him play again full stop, but not convinced Enzo put shackles on him at all. Concerned how Cooper will incorporate wingers into his system. 

It wasn’t a dig at Enzo, I think at his age he needed to learn more discipline in terms of when to go at somebody and when to go backwards. I think Enzo would have done him a world of good in that sense. 

It wasn’t to suggest he in particular had shackles on, it was in reference that Enzo played football like chess and moved the ball about to create space. It was just me saying i’m excited to see him in a more direct style of play which I imagine we will have under Cooper.

I fully expect us to set up in a 4-2-3-1 and expect us to be a quick, direct counter  attacking team (As let’s face it, we’re going to be in a relegation battle) and I think Fatawu will be very exciting in that system 

9 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

That's a good point but the lad definitely needs to play 

Assume Cooper will want to play a back 3 / 5? 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DZ-LCFC said:

How reliable is this man ?

☺️ final details should be tied up, hopefully there’s no hiccups on the clubs side and the announcement gets done today

Edited by SB87_LCFC