Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardy Party

When will Fatawu be announced?

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Is It official yet or do we have to pay to find out?

You have to pay to watch a video on the website as a digital member which explains how to pay for and download the app which then unlocks an invite to a signing session at the shop which you have to pay to attend to find out if he has signed. Oh and you have to commit to paying for all three kits and both GK kits for next season and one of those Hawaiian shirts. Parking is a fiver as well. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

You have to pay to watch a video on the website as a digital member which explains how to pay for and download the app which then unlocks an invite to a signing session at the shop which you have to pay to attend to find out if he has signed. Oh and you have to commit to paying for all three kits and both GK kits for next season and one of those Hawaiian shirts. Parking is a fiver as well. 

Bargain - Booked

If Fatawu doesn't sign I'm done with Cooper, the one player we've got who's box office and has an X factor, it would confirm what Nixon said about just wanting boring domestic signings. The club can't increase ticket prices as they have and sign the likes of Reid instead of Fatawu. Get it done or get him out if he can't handle flair.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

If Fatawu doesn't sign I'm done with Cooper, the one player we've got who's box office and has an X factor, it would confirm what Nixon said about just wanting boring domestic signings. The club can't increase ticket prices as they have and sign the likes of Reid instead of Fatawu. Get it done or get him out if he can't handle flair.

He's signed, relax 😂 

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

I'm not worried about the deal - both Sporting and Fatawu himself have confirmed it

Club probably just doing some stupid announcement video for him

I don't think the club / Cooper would be able to get out of it either

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I'm not worried about the deal - both Sporting and Fatawu himself have confirmed it

Club probably just doing some stupid announcement video for him

I don't think the club / Cooper would be able to get out of it either

Hope so but nothing would surprise me with us. Reid today and then loose link to Targett have sent me into a frenzy, after Rodgers relegating us we can't have this one turning us into a Cardiff.

6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I've heard that they lost him somewhere at Seagrave. They have looked in all the usual places, medical room, Rudkins office and the canteen, but he's nowhere to be seen. 

just found him dancing in the shower