Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Michael Golding

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

To be clear, I absolutely hope this kid ends up in the first team and an absolute star. Genuinely. Second coming of Muzzy Izzet, hopefully. 

But we'd buy a ****ing stationary cupboard, a bag of match balls and a stock of Mars Bars for the canteen for £4m if it counted towards PSR, we could amortise it and it enabled Chelsea to bid £30m for KDH in the 23/24 period. 

Surely all cupboards are stationary? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Id much rather this then signing average, ageing Prem players for 15 million plus like they did with Vestergaard and Perez. The sorts of signings that put us in the financial mess we’re in now

I couldn’t agree more 

He has followed a few of the Leicester players on Instagram over the last few days who have started to follow him back, so you would think it would be sometime soon but god knows with Leicester 

Edited by AlexG
  • Like 1

I think one of the things people are missing about Broja is that he is actually rated as one of the fasted players in the world. With cooper known for playing low block counter attacking football, Broja playing in a front 3 of Mavididi and Fatawu could be a master stroke. He’s never been played in a “ quick break” team before.

I’m not suggesting the type of success that got us our infamous title win, but I’m hoping our counter attacking success towards the back end of last season was not lost on those in charge..it might be enough to keep us up in spite of any points deduction..

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-leicester-city-to-announce-michael-golding-signing/

Exclusive: Leicester City to announce Michael Golding signing
Pete O'Rourke, Transfer Correspondent

Thu 4 July 2024 13:47, UK
Leicester City will confirm the signing of Chelsea midfielder Michael Golding imminently with an announcement expected later on Thursday, sources have told Football Insider.

The clubs have now reached a full agreement over the terms of the deal after the midfielder completed the formalities of the move at Leicester’s training ground.

Football Insider exclusively revealed on 30th June that Leicester had agreed a fee of £4million with Chelsea for Golding after a breakthrough in talks.

Golding has signed a four-year deal with the Foxes, leaving Chelsea six years after coming through the academy at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea gem Michael Golding to complete Leicester City transfer today
The midfielder has just one senior appearance to his name, coming off the bench during the Blues’ 4-0 FA Cup victory against Preston North End in January.

Just three days later, he was named on the bench as Chelsea fell to Middlesbrough in the EFL Cup as Mauricio Pochettino handed him experience with the first team.

• Like 1