Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Michael Golding

Doesn't sound like he's anywhere near first team material yet? Great to be investing in youth but I'm a tad more worried about having to watch a midfield of Hamza, Winks and Braybrooke in the prem. 

Just now, sdb said:

Doesn't sound like he's anywhere near first team material yet? Great to be investing in youth but I'm a tad more worried about having to watch a midfield of Hamza, Winks and Braybrooke in the prem. 

It’s an odd one, as they’ll never be ready until they get game time.

The fact we’re trying to comply with PSR, tells me we are at least going to have a crack at staying up! 

Just now, sdb said:

If we're to return to our previously-successful financial model, we're going to need to get back to developing talent. Some of them won't work out - and I know nothing whatsoever about this chap - but it's the right profile.

28 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Good for future but where’s our actual replacement? 

Truthfully I think KDH would have struggled to fit in under Cooper. Having looked at Cooper’s set up’s, his midfield usually consists of a ball winning midfielder, deep lying playmaker and a creative number 10. KDH doesn’t fall under any of those categories.

• Like 2

Just now, TrentFox said:

If we don’t give him the No.57 shirt, I’m never setting foot in the stadium again. 

Sauces say he'll wear 57. He's been injured during off season though so his fitness needs to ketchup.

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

It’s an odd one, as they’ll never be ready until they get game time.

The fact we’re trying to comply with PSR, tells me we are at least going to have a crack at staying up! 

Could argue the opposite 

if we’re trying to avoid an EFL breach then we’re worried about being in the EFL 

but clearly we’re not just going to wave wave flag 

Seems a tidy player from that highlight video, one thing I did notice though is he seems very one footed. 

Promising core for the future though, we will have four England u18 starters in Nelson, Alves, Braybrooke and Golding. Great foundation to build on and all play in separate positions. 

i’m delighted we’ve been a bit more smart in choosing a player, letting chelsea palm off some flop would have been a disaster. Especially as the big names weren’t that bothered about joining.

My only issue, is that we’ve gone for a player that on the surface is very similar to braybrooke. one of the 2 likely now gets a career blocked and weirdly i’d preferred this to be a right back or something. 

I know they could play different roles but the chances of both getting opportunities are probably doubtful. Either way, get them both out on loan! 

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

If he blocks Alves or Braybrooke’s pathway it’s silly. 

I wish I could be excited, feel flat as anything with KDH going 

Braybrookes a 6, Alves a 10/winger, this kid being touted at his best at 8

• Like 2