Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Michael Golding

Not sure how the PSR maths is working here but you’d have to assume we’ve got a discount here in return for a lower KDH fee. If we can get in 4-5 high potential younger signings to add to the likes of Nelson, Fatawu, Alves and co the future of the club may be looking good. Even if the short term is bumpy!

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

Not sure how the PSR maths is working here but you’d have to assume we’ve got a discount here in return for a lower KDH fee. If we can get in 4-5 high potential younger signings to add to the likes of Nelson, Fatawu, Alves and co the future of the club may be looking good. Even if the short term is bumpy!

That's crazy we need a premier league team not a PL2 team

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

I was thinking that same thing regarding PSR maths. 

3 minutes ago, brookfox said:

That doesn't really work for the great PSR swindle though.  Then we'd have sold KDH for 50 and bought this lad for 15.

Edited by JimJams

I hate to frame it like this, but hopefully there's a development pathway for Golding and  Braybrooke (a talented young CM we already have) in the eventuality of being a midfield 2 for a return to the Championship is something we've considered. 

I can't see him featuring in the Prem, but he's clearly talented and hopefully someone we can develop and possibly make profit on in the future if he realises his potential. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Braybrookes a 6, Alves a 10/winger, this kid being touted at his best at 8

It doesn’t work that way all the time, it’s often like cabs off the rank when it comes to a start or 20 minutes here or there.

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I see Michael's middle name is Heinz.

Maybe his parents were fans of Karl-Heinz Rummenigge or really loved quality baked beans. But I like to think they were devotees of this bloke.....

Growing up watching the great egg race leaves you with fond memories

IMG_0594.jpeg.170d9f6f19e490ec08d7922c158823bf.jpeg

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JimJams said:

That doesn't really work for the great PSR swindle though.  Then we'd have sold KDH for 50 and bought this lad for 15.

Chelsea have their own minor pre-June 30 PSR issues, hence participating in the dodgy overpriced player swaps last week. So they will have also wanted to pay the minimum possible face value for KDH in this financial year. 

We'll have told them we value KDH at 35m, but need a minimum of just 30m to comply. So we've done a slightly underpriced 30/5 deal rather than a 35/10 deal to keep both sides happy. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

Yeah but then he’d be down as £4m a season vs £1m now. You’d guess we only needed to sell KDH for £30m so no value for either team inflating his book value. My guess is we’ll never know!