Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July

You can really tell that Bellingham has had Vinicious Jr and Rodygo doing all the running ahead of him while Valverde, Camavinga and Tchoumani do it all behind him. 

Chuck Kroos and Modric in there assisting him and you can see why his figures are so high. 

• Like 1

I’ve been saving the new Beverly Hills cop film for today, these pullers of Wiley’s are desperate to prolong my wait with their tepid football. 

PS, red card Kane, please! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

I’ve been saving the new Beverly Hills cop film for today, these pullers of Wiley’s are desperate to prolong my wait with their tepid football. 

PS, red card Kane, please! 

It's a great nostalgia trip. I loved it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

You can really tell that Bellingham has had Vinicious Jr and Rodygo doing all the running ahead of him while Valverde, Camavinga and Tchoumani do it all behind him. 

Chuck Kroos and Modric in there assisting him and you can see why his figures are so high. 

They also don’t play at snails pace. The pace of the game is far too slow. 

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

How has Southgate not made a substitution yet? 

Bellingham and Kane look out on their feet… true they’ve looked that way from about minute one - but still! 

Squad management in the tournament has been shit. Might as well have bought 15 players