Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July

30 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Think we beat these but lose to an Austria/Netherlands in the semi as they’ll be too intense for us. 

I've got a feeling we might just shithouse our way to the final before getting dicked by Spain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've got a feeling we might just shithouse our way to the final before getting dicked by Spain.

Everyone will be happy!

England fans can prolong their agony.

The pubs get some welcome income.

Southgate gets a Knighthood.

And football is the winner If Spain win (God forbid Southgate actually getting into the history books for winning a trophy)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

There’s a bit of an internet conspiracy going around that this tournament is full of players who are just absolutely knackered (which seems to makes sense) and that’ll suit Spain as their players for several reasons are fresher. So it may just be a survival of the fittest in terms of who wins. 

Edited by Lionator

15 minutes ago, Lionator said:

There’s a bit of an internet conspiracy going around that this tournament is full of players who are just absolutely knackered (which seems to makes sense) and that’ll suit Spain as their players for several reasons are fresher. So it may just be a survival of the fittest in terms of who wins. 

i Know players are on mega money but considering this tourno finishes in 2 weeks it doesn't give some of them time to just switch off before the season starts again. 

1 hour ago, VLC86 said:

I need somebody to talk me out of catching a coach at 10pm on Friday to go to this.

Nah, do it. I have never been to a major tournament and I probably won't now, which is something I regret. Really wish I'd gone in 2006. 

41 minutes ago, bovril said:

Nah, do it. I have never been to a major tournament and I probably won't now, which is something I regret. Really wish I'd gone in 2006. 

I went out for all of the group games but missed the last match. Think I’ve decided against it, not sure I can handle sitting on a coach for 14 hours to watch Southgate ball 😂 got a one way flight booked should we get further.

England aren’t done yet I have a feeling.

Swiss have been bloody good. Xhaka has been a revelation since leaving the arses.

the way Swiss play it might just wake this lot up and have them playing some football for once not that dreaded slow mo crap out the back. Watching stones has given me flashbacks of Johnny Evans at his worst.

whatever happens next its gonna be high drama so strap yourselves in for the ride lol.

Guest Col city fan
38 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

England aren’t done yet I have a feeling.

Swiss have been bloody good. Xhaka has been a revelation since leaving the arses.

the way Swiss play it might just wake this lot up and have them playing some football for once not that dreaded slow mo crap out the back. Watching stones has given me flashbacks of Johnny Evans at his worst.

whatever happens next its gonna be high drama so strap yourselves in for the ride lol.

What I’m hoping is that a better opponent makes England play better.

As in, our lads will know they have to step it up, or the game will be gone before they blink.

It could just be that we play better when we HAVE to.

If not, adios and we’re coming home 

7 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I went out for all of the group games but missed the last match. Think I’ve decided against it, not sure I can handle sitting on a coach for 14 hours to watch Southgate ball 😂 got a one way flight booked should we get further.

What company did you book the coach? 

10 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I need somebody to talk me out of catching a coach at 10pm on Friday to go to this.

If you get chance to deffo do it. Just started a new job and gutted the tickets have actually made it down to my cap level lol Very jealous of those that have gone out there so far! 

11 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

If you get chance to deffo do it. Just started a new job and gutted the tickets have actually made it down to my cap level lol Very jealous of those that have gone out there so far! 

All sold out now. Spent way too much for all of the group games and was in Dusseldorf a fair bit so only FOMO is missing the actual game but we were either shit and go out so I’ve dodged a bullet or we win and I’ll be flying back out on Tuesday.