Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July

3-4-2-1 or a variation of 3 at the back makes the best use of this squad. I do think we could stumble across the right ingredients to get through tonight and put ourselves in with a boxers chance of going all the way.

We have to either use the ball better though or go more direct and win the ball high up. We've been so passive and laboured so far.

What's the team going to be? 

Pickford 

Walker Stones Konsa 

Trippier                                      Saka 

Mainoo Rice

Bellingham        Foden 

Kane

Fair play to Southgate for making the changes if it is  

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

What's the team going to be? 

Pickford 

Walker Stones Konsa 

Trippier                                      Saka 

Mainoo Rice

Bellingham        Foden 

Kane

Fair play to Southgate for making the changes if it is  

Why Trippier, Alexander Arnold is surely a better option.. I can see Shaw coming in left back.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Why Trippier, Alexander Arnold is surely a better option.. I can see Shaw coming in left back.

I'm going with Gareth - He was rabbiting on about Trips having dun a grate job, he's a great tawker ya nah, dying art nonsense 

I'd go with TAA as well for what it's worth 

• Like 1

England should not  make team length long . should fight upmost level and play fast game , not avoiding one by one fight,  a lower pace like previous games will not be enough to success. 
Swiss are fighters and strong players. England should not leave the game leadership to them.  They should play  head to head  compact fast transition game , fast dribbling , fast and compact game on the ground not long head balls, keeping the ball with  short and fast passing ,  key factors to win the game .They should diversify the attacking options and more priority passing short ground balls behind swiss defence with Fodden, Daka, Bellingham.   

2 minutes ago, Naat said:

England should not  make team length long . should fight upmost level and play fast game , not avoiding one by one fight,  a lower pace like previous games will not be enough to success. 
Swiss are fighters and strong players. England should not leave the game leadership to them.  They should play  head to head  compact fast transition game , fast dribbling , fast and compact game on the ground not long head balls, keeping the ball with  short and fast passing ,  key factors to win the game .They should diversify the attacking options and more priority passing short ground balls behind swiss defence with Fodden, Daka, Bellingham.   

sorry. Saka * 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Yep

Both sides seem like a bunch of knuckledraggers

I will say the middle classes like the guy who posted this on X thrive on this type of shit though, gives them fuel to tar all football fans, especially England fans, with the same brush.

Edited by Nalis

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Both sides seem like a bunch of knuckledraggers

I will say the middle classes like the guy who posted this on X thrive on this type of shit though, gives them fuel to tar all football fans, especially England fans, with the same brush.

TF has class got to do with it?

• Like 1

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

Talksport claim that reports the fa will approach Klopp to replace Southgate. As much as i'd love to happen, i cant see it. Klopp i think will prefer the year out. 

Would some in the media want a German coach ?

Has Saka played LWB much before ?

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

It's usually the middle classes that like to dick swing about that sort of stuff

Oddest flex I’ve seen in ages, and considering we’ve had people defending Reform racism over the last six weeks that’s going some. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Oddest flex I’ve seen in ages, and considering we’ve had people defending Reform racism over the last six weeks that’s going some. 

Not really a 'flex' but anyway, I can't be arsed engaging anymore, nothing personal.

Edited by Nalis

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Going to the pub in Glasgow with friends to watch this.

Wish me luck, it could get ugly.

And also in the pub.

I'm sure the Louden will be nice and friendly.😁

• Haha 1