Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July

30 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Just hope it’s a decent game.  So far this has been the worst Euros I have ever seen, France in the semi final without a goal from open play. Unreal.

I’ve enjoyed it by and large but that was an awful dull game last night. 

3 hours ago, Daggers said:

Yep

If a completely run of the mill non-event scrap in the street between football fans makes you want your country to get dumped out of a major tournament, then I'm sorry but you're a bit of a pudding. 

Would've like Trent ahead of Trippier, but also understand why he hasn't.

Walker and Trent both positionally poor, together would be a nightmare. 

Foden and Bellingham give the license to be number 10's, Kane just needs to stay high.

I'm sure we'll scrape through but only because once again we've been extremely lucky with our run of teams.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I genuinely think we'd be better off with Kane getting injured.

Guest Col city fan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

I’ve enjoyed it by and large but that was an awful dull game last night. 

I think their have been some really good games.

It’s the teams who are playing things completely tactically that have been the most dull to watch. 
eg England and France.

To know the flair the France team have, to watch that last night, was so disappointing.

But it’s the era of ‘don’t lose at all costs’ which absolutely typifies a bloke like Southgate. Possibly the ultimate shit-arse going? 
As I wrote yesterday, I’m an English man and want to see us progress. But I’m not excited by watching ‘a great game of football’ at 17.00 today. Prepare for more of the same I reckon.

Edited by Col city fan

6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Changes nothing of note again really. Fully expect us to have exited this tournament in two hours time and no less than we deserve

The same could be said of France. Hopefully we get their luck. Again. 

I like how it was unthinkable for Saka to be playing left back until Southgate was forced to do it because of injuries lol

Formation could either be a 3 or a 4.

Can't wait for Kane, Foden and Bellingham tripping over each other in the AM positions.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

If a completely run of the mill non-event scrap in the street between football fans makes you want your country to get dumped out of a major tournament, then I'm sorry but you're a bit of a pudding. 

Not my team. 

2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Dont get the hate for Trippier playing on the right. Hes a goal contribution machine there for Newcastle and is better defensively then Trent

On the right I have no issues either… for me this team is better balanced than his other selection