Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Spain Vs Germany - Friday 5th July

What a fantastic game! Germany really unlucky, they made enough chances to win it themselves and did themselves proud.

Spian really good, but their lesson is not to go into Southgate mode. Taking off those wingers almost cost them.

A great watch!

• Like 3

Just now, Nalis said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I want Bruno Fernandes into a Euro final over these shit houses or the Gallic shithouses. 

Worrabout the English shithouses? :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Germany have been so much better with Fullkrug on

Havertz missed too many chances. I think they would have won it if Fullkrug started!

Usually I do appreciate a false 9, but I think that with Wirtz and Musiala, they are better with a more direct and physical 9. Though that said they didn't start with both the 10's, so maybe that was the bigger tactical mistake. I don't think I can say a bad word about Nagelsman though, he is a top coach and you can see it. Losing the way the Germans did would hurt, but you would be proud of your team if they played like that!

• Like 1