Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

Was obviously expecting the announcement at 14:00. A lovely message of goodbye, with him narrating the message in a video.

All the best KDH!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Genuinely gutted. 

I know what I said on here the other day but I think I'm falling out of love with Football. 

Never in a million years should we be in this position but we are because of sheer incompetence by our board with numerous decisions. 

I honestly don't think it works out for him at Chelsea though and that's even being bitter. I don't see where he fits in especially with the talent they have at their disposal. 

Its not only that. Its the sheer corrupt red cartel protecting nature of the EFL and stupid PSR regulations that mean you have to sell home grown talent to minimise allowed losses. It alright though others can have 700 million debt. 

I hope he does well except when we play him when I hope they lose.

He has left in a dignified way and I thank him for all his done, and I feel a bit of a sacrifice on his part. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 2

Good luck to him after a great season in the Championship. If rumoured fee is correct, we’re lucky to have received so much for him. 
I bet he didn’t expect to be joining Chelsea, after being so close to joining Fulham last season.

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

sad to see him to tbf, im not sure how he will get on at chelsea tbf, i can easily see it being another Drinkwater situation, 

is a little bit annoying the mismanagement of the club has lead to all of this

Its the rules, we have to sell players to meet the rules, you know to protect the big 6!