Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

The official statement from the club is so robotic, AI like. No feeling or class about it. Very neutral, not impressed. 

Cooper's announcement was the same. Very flat and just stating fact. The interview seemed awkward as well. Have they sacked the media team and Rudkin is doing it himself?

Probably have just ChatGPT'd the statement.

Pointed out the same thing earlier, statement and picture didn't reflect a player having worked his way through the academy and played over 100 times for the club. 

The picture didn't represent the success he'd had here either. 

Right now, the club is nothing more than a shell

• Like 1

Just now, Royston. said:

will we replace with better, for less wages?

No fuching chance

Interesting to see what the:frantics: plan:frantics: is because we seem to have shot ourselves in one foot stood in dog sh1t with the other.

He isn't very good mate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've not seen any comments from Chelsea fans but this isn't the kind of marquee signing they're used to and I can't see them being that impressed. Not that it matters to us, £30m thank you very much.

They've gone from shopping in Harrods to Poundland.

10 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

I've not seen any comments from Chelsea fans but this isn't the kind of marquee signing they're used to and I can't see them being that impressed. Not that it matters to us, £30m thank you very much.

They've gone from shopping in Harrods to Poundland.

And we have gone from shopping in Poundland to begging lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

The fact he's come through the academy and played over 100 times, that's a really crap statement and picture from the club.

All the emotional engagement you'd associate with the club announcing it's sold a kettle on ebay.

*Apologies to everyone I have now offended by not mentioning that the kettle wouldn't have been at the club but for the brilliant King Power and I should've remembered the days they used to have to boil a saucepan of water before the Thais came.

• Haha 3

I've always liked him and thought he could be club captain one day.

One through the academy, shame to let him go but that's what happens when you overload the credit card!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daggers said:

All the emotional engagement you'd associate with the club announcing it's sold a kettle on ebay.

*Apologies to everyone I have now offended by not mentioning that the kettle wouldn't have been at the club but for the brilliant King Power and I should've remembered the days they used to have to boil a saucepan of water before the Thais came.

Apology accepted.

2 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Thats what the rules MAKE them do. **** PSR, **** the EPL, **** EFL, **** THE RED CARTEL!

The ownership would happily pump money into a loss making club indefinitely as that is what they have largely always done. Its very hard for a provincial club in the midlands to make much money. 

I wish I shared your view. However they've been very vocal about making the club support itself so I heavily doubt your suggestion they'd happily pump money in endlessly

Just now, Royston. said:

KDH?

Key player for us so back to my question of will we replace with better.

Gobsmacked at how many don’t rate KDH, saying he’s crap and not premiership worthy. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I want a detailed 10 year plan of how to destroy Chelsea as a football club. ****ing parasites. 

Yeah I preferred them when the shed end was a quarter mile back behind the goal and there was a ford sierra parked behind the other goal.  They used to be pretty average in terms of stature and buying power.  You can only hope things go full circle.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Yeah I preferred them when the shed end was a quarter mile back behind the goal and there was a ford sierra parked behind the other goal.  They used to be pretty average in terms of stature and buying power.  You can only hope things go full circle.

They were proper shite back in those days weren't they

again big money men behind the revival shock horror 

• Like 1