Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

I would have loved for him to stay with us for one more season and to help us with keeping the Leicester City spirit alive as more of our long term club players are leaving, Albrighton in particular. We need guys who are here because they love the club, not just to earn a wage. All the best KDH.

• Like 1

Always sad to see one of our own leave, but also it does bear testament to the work that is going on in the academy,  In Barnes and KDH we have booked circa £70m in profit. 

moving forward this has to be the model, developing young hungry players either through the academy or like Fatawu and Mads by clever recruitment, nurture them and then look to sell to one of the bigger clubs in England and across Europe for a tidy fee. 

This means we have to fix the pathway to the 1st team for players such as Alves, Nelson and Braybrooke whilst also getting the timing right with getting the next layer down decent loan moves to fast track development. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

sad to see him to tbf, im not sure how he will get on at chelsea tbf, i can easily see it being another Drinkwater situation, 

is a little bit annoying the mismanagement of the club has lead to all of this

Agree with the Drinkwater scenario sadly, and when Maresca is sacked and replaced with (?) KDH will be surplus to requirements. Will probably end up at Fulham after all.

Nobody seeing the positive side of this. 

The management just doing more good shit again, getting us relegated a 2nd time so we can.........win more silverware 

Get in there Super Suze and Jonny Boy 

Posted (edited)

This sale was always likely to happen and it’s seemingly gone a long way in complying with PSR to avoid another breach. There’s the element of pride that our academy has yet again excelled and produced a £30m player, but that doesn't take away from the club's mismanagement which has led to this point.

Edited by FoxesTalker

3 hours ago, shen said:

I'll admit, I did not think he would even make it here when we were still loaning him out at 21-22 years of age.

To sell him for £30m to a 'rich 6 club' a couple of years later is wild! That's just £10m short of two English internationals who were proven top 10 players for multiple seasons... I mean, just let that sink in.

I really like his attitude and feel his ability has been downplayed a bit by some people. Hope he gets a chance at Chelsea, have a feeling he will surprise a few.

It does make you wonder if a few more of our own would make it if the club loaned them out earlier than they tend to. There's a lot more of an education to be gained, I think, in playing proper mens lower league football rather than the usual u23 stuff both on and off field. 

10 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

It does make you wonder if a few more of our own would make it if the club loaned them out earlier than they tend to. There's a lot more of an education to be gained, I think, in playing proper mens lower league football rather than the usual u23 stuff both on and off field. 

Thomas is one player who would have gained a lot by playing proper footy rather than just u23. 

He's now behind where he should have been and probably will never fulfil his early potential 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Thomas is one player who would have gained a lot by playing proper footy rather than just u23. 

He's now behind where he should have been and probably will never fulfil his early potential 

Quite possibly and I think Nelson, Alves and Braybrooke may well have been far nearer the first team than they currently are with a season's loan elsewhere. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sylofox said:

As the club seem to be doing fvck all about anything ATM, does anyone know if they've all fvcked off to skeggy on an original July fortnight holiday?

Apparently Susan is modelling scanty swimwear at an Ingoldmells photo shoot for next years calendar to raise funds for Mr Glover 👍🏻

Edited by volpeazzurro

Dont think he plays regularly for them but Maresca obviously rates him.

Thing is, Maresca probably wont be there long...............

All the best Kiernan, I know you didnt want to leave but you have the top brains at lcfc to thank for that!!

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

How many genuine two footed players are there? 

not really the point, you can be naturally right footed and use it 90% but still capable with the left, certainly for a professional player worth millions and earning hundreds of thousands.

18 minutes ago, Royston. said:

not really the point, you can be naturally right footed and use it 90% but still capable with the left, certainly for a professional player worth millions and earning hundreds of thousands.

Some of the best players in the world have been very one footed.

I think people look for something to beat certain players with.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

what has he done to suggest he will dip lower than us?

More likely he comes back to us on loan if it's not working out.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Some of the best players in the world have been very one footed.

I think people look for something to beat certain players with.

90% very one footed?

Certainly a weakness to be so reliant on the one foot as KDH is but you could also commend him for excelling in other areas.