Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

13 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

I get the need to sell due to BS rules (and we only have ourselves to blame for falling foul of them, BS or otherwise) but its still a bit shit really

But the rules are bullshit...what else can we do to comply with them other than sell our best players. Baring in mind any football club outside the top 6 is going to rely on player sales largely for revenue, because without success, football isn't a particularly good business. This is why the big 6 want to protect their income from competition and hence this corruption exists. 

How else can we comply with this  if not by selling our best players. Yes we could probably be a bit more savy in the market but we thought we were a big club after years in Europe and Top 10 finishes. 

This didn't need to happen.  This is because of that soggy stale tea bag Brendan Rodger's that sucked the last bit of Spirit out of our club.  We have had to go down to rediscover a little bit of it.  But mark my word's this ain't the last of KDH and this club.  Best of luck to KDH, go show them down south how we roll

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I think we got a decent price for him in all honesty. A decent player and a great guy but I think the right time to sell.

I think his success at Chelsea is very contingent on Enzo. Still not sure on why Chelsea are fishing in these waters though. Poaching from top end Champ feels more like where we should be shopping.

It is a depressing feature of modern football and PSR rules, but ultimately if we want to compete in the top half of the Prem then this sort of transfer HAS to be the model. It's the only way we increase turnover enough to allow us to compete. 

We need to utilize more of our academy prospects and target more youth team players that can make the step up to the first team. The two lads that have left Arsenal recently we should be targeting them.

Edited by Happy Fox
  • Like 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

i’d honestly far rather beat chelsea than forest and i don’t even feel dirty saying it 

If we won 2 games all season and they were both against Chelsea, I would be happy....ish

It's a shame but understandable, and the sad consequence of PSR. Wish him well. I though KDH would stay for years and be a great Captain for us, but sadly modern football is this, with the big clubs poaching players and there's little we can do to stop or compete.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

The fact he's come through the academy and played over 100 times, that's a really crap statement and picture from the club.

They don't want to portray the club in a negative light..

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The fact he's come through the academy and played over 100 times, that's a really crap statement and picture from the club.

It's barely any longer than the statement from Fofana's transfer

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

They don't want to portray the club in a negative light..

Posting pictures of him celebrating and his journey through the academy isn't putting anything about the club into a negative light. 

His success is to be celebrated, not a half arsed paragraph.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Posting pictures of him celebrating and his journey through the academy isn't putting anything about the club into a negative light. 

His success is to be celebrated, not a half arsed paragraph.

Agree with you, but the club are complicit in his exit so are hardly going to be praising him to the moon.

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Almost as if they read this forum or something 

• Like 2