Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

Shame we couldn’t get one more year out of him in the prem. Would feel a bit miffed if i wrote that statement about supposedly getting us back to the prem and then having no role in helping us stay in it. Can’t fault him for wanting more money though and good luck to him. 

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Posting pictures of him celebrating and his journey through the academy isn't putting anything about the club into a negative light. 

His success is to be celebrated, not a half arsed paragraph.

Success here ultimately means a move elsewhere

The only positive is that this almost certainly swerves a second PSR charge and the more lurid predictions of a double figure points deduction are now dead.

We just have to hope Cooper and Glover are good in the transfer market now and can unearth some bargains. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Anyone else not bothered? lol 

Not bothered about him now he’s gone, but disappointed he has. He could have helped us for 1 season back in the prem.

It’s not sour grapes, but I can’t see him being a 1st choice regular. Hope they can coach him how to consistently control the ball and shoot with his right foot…. 

44 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Really hurts this one. England debut by Christmas and we’ll all be so proud of him :cry:

42 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yep Chelsea tax puts him in contention

Not trying to be funny, but who is he going to push out of the England team? 

Bellinghan? Rice?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Shame we couldn’t get one more year out of him in the prem. Would feel a bit miffed if i wrote that statement about supposedly getting us back to the prem and then having no role in helping us stay in it. Can’t fault him for wanting more money though and good luck to him. 

Yes, completely agree about your 1st sentence 

7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Anyone else not bothered? lol 

The only way I can accept someone's mentality here is if you are just numb to the club at this point. If you genuinely feel fine about him leaving then I can't accept you're actually a fan of Leicester. I said what I said...

• Like 1

The current board is like a disease for our club. As for the rules that bought us here, and those governing the sport at the top level, they continue to damage it beyond recognition. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Just want some ****ing good news from the club for once 

You CAN see some good in this.  As sad as I am to see him go, it means we avoid the possibility of a second points deduction  this season. -6 points we can claw that  back. If it has been closer to 10+ then we we have been in all sort of trouble.

He didn’t have to agree to this.  He’s took one for the team. Literally, and I’m mighty proud of him for doing that.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2

Just now, MPH said:

You CAN see some good in this.  As sad as I am to see him go, it means we avoid the possibility of a second points deduction  this season. -6 points we can clear back. If it has been closer to 10+ then we we have been in all sort of trouble.

He didn’t have to agree to this.  He’s took one for the team. Literally, and I’m mighty proud of him for doing that.

It's mad that you have to look at something like this as a positive though. We've had to sell one of our best prospects just to avoid a (potential) 6 point deduction. State of the game.

• Like 2

I wish KDH all the best. One of the main reasons we're back in the Premier League and not marooned in the Championship.

Anyone saying they're not bothered, what team did you watch last season?

3 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

It's mad that you have to look at something like this as a positive though. We've had to sell one of our best prospects just to avoid a (potential) 6 point deduction. State of the game.

It’s horrible. I hate that we’ve had to see him.

but we have to move on and seeing positives in even the worst of situations will help us do that…

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

You CAN see some good in this.  As sad as I am to see him go, it means we avoid the possibility of a second points deduction  this season. -6 points we can claw that  back. If it has been closer to 10+ then we we have been in all sort of trouble.

I think it’s the more the point this has happened purely because of horrendous financial management of the board 

As a chelsea fan and a Nigerian who also loves Leicester I am absolutely pleased with this transfer. I watched a lot of Leicester last season and KDH is certainly a level above the championship,  quite an exceptional all round player and will certainly add most things Chelsea midfield lacks. 

Something is clearly wrong with the games administration when we are forced into this situation with home grown talent. However as it is at the moment we have to suck it up and carry on and make sure we do better going forward. I have always liked KDH and will miss him. Good luck Kiernan and come back when you’re ready. 

5 minutes ago, Soar Fox said:

Apart from Mads is that our last sellable asset? Looking at the squad I can’t see anyone else  who we could get a significant amount of money for.

For now yes. Ben Nelson will be the next big one if Cooper gives him a chance imo