Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

Just a bit deflating but maybe best for us, better chance of complying with PSR, opportunity to bring in fresh talent. I truly hope it's not another Drinkwater situation but at the same time it wreaks of that. Chelsea are what is wrong with the premier league. 

Good luck KDH. I do believe you when you said you didn't ask or want to leave therefore I wish you all the success. 

Now for FS Leicester let's bring in some proper undercover talent and go again! 

12 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Am I right in saying over the last 8 years we have taken almost a quarter of a billion off Chelsea alone now and we’re still financially screwed?

That's without Maquire and Mahrez £150m 

No idea how we have screwed up so much

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Viva said:

If we had stayed in the Prem, we would have had up until June 30th to stay within the rules. So while we might not have planned for Fofana to leave when he did, we probably had him down for leaving in the summer. Same with Maddison and possibly other players.

I don't see your point. We sold both in that period and are told we've still significantly breached. At £3m a PL place, we'd have needed to win the PL rather than come 18th to make up the money for the profit we made on either.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

The 2nd best player out of Shepshed, after me. 

Love him though, he got far too much stick on here sometimes in my opinion.

Pretty much every Leicester player has got stick on here at some point in time. It’s a fickle crowd 

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

The official statement from the club is so robotic, AI like. No feeling or class about it. Very neutral, not impressed. 

Cooper's announcement was the same. Very flat and just stating fact. The interview seemed awkward as well. Have they sacked the media team and Rudkin is doing it himself?

Agree. At least pretend you care you dumb ****s 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't see your point. We sold both in that period and are told we've still significantly breached. At £3m a PL place, we'd have needed to win the PL rather than come 18th to make up the money for the profit we made on either.

You said that we didn't forecast a Fofana sale. I meant that we did probably plan to sell him in the following summer, but sold him early instead. We also probably intended to sell Maddison regardless of whether we went down or not. Without relegation, we would have had time to sell the necessary players to stay within the rules. The trouble was that we didn't expect or plan for relegation.  

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Good luck to him. I don't think we've seen the last of him in an LCFC shirt. 

Has the sentimental attachment as he literally is one of our own. Shame he has to leave under these circumstances. 

Hope he comes back

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Viva said:

You said that we didn't forecast a Fofana sale. I meant that we did probably plan to sell him in the following summer, but sold him early instead. We also probably intended to sell Maddison regardless of whether we went down or not. Without relegation, we would have had time to sell the necessary players to stay within the rules. The trouble was that we didn't expect or plan for relegation.  

I agree, both will have had to go and as I'll repeat again even if we'd stayed up and sold both we still were set to breach PSR. 

I wouldn’t put him in the irreplaceable category, we’ve lost far more talented players over the years, it’s just the manner of the departure that stinks. 

Forcing to sell your most valuable asset because of board incompetence, as shit as PSR is, if we were run in a competent manner, then KDH would still be ours. 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I agree, both will have had to go and as I'll repeat again even if we'd stayed up and sold both we still were set to breach PSR. 

Staying up would have probability allow us to sell Barnes in the 22/23 before July 1st rather then needing him to fill the boardcasting money hole in 23/24

Probably got more for Maddison as a PL club.

Still a cluster @uck we sold Fofana and Maddison and still couldn't meet PSR.

I honestly think Rodgers had them convinced them we would get CL in 21/22 along as we keep the squad together and added a couple.

You can sort of understand why they would think it was a reasonable chance after finishing 5th twice and only missed out by a point in 20/21

I think they were a little giddy with winning the FA Cup, give them even more the impression we could bloody the noses of the big 6 and they took a massive gamble.

Its the only explanation.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Like I said too, we could have sold another player as well to comply.