Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

KDH confirms exit

Much like most posters I’m gutted to see our future Captain sold to cover Rudkin / Top’s mistakes.

Good luck KDH, I genuinely hope your career thrives, thanks for the commitment and full effort every game. We’ll miss you.

To our board and social media team; You have Rishi Sunak levels of disconnection. If only you had until Thursday in your roles. 

I understand we need to sell a player here and there but this shit needs to stop, we can’t continue to do it most season the wage bill and contract needs sorting out asap. The club is literally on its arse.

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

That's without Maquire and Mahrez £150m 

No idea how we have screwed up so much

Wish I hadn’t gone down this rabbit hole. It’s quite alarming. Can anyone significantly correct my figures? I appreciate I may be a few mill out either way.

IMG_9579.png

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

Wish I hadn’t gone down this rabbit hole. It’s quite alarming. Can anyone significantly correct my figures? I appreciate I may be a few mill out either way.

IMG_9579.png

We've also failed to get fees for Kel, Tielemans, Soyuncu, Praet, Slimani...

Got to be the best part of 120m there waltzing off. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I think it’s the more the point this has happened purely because of horrendous financial management of the board 

totally get it. But some people are ready  to pop a blood vessel with how vexed they are over it. Not healthy for you!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tuna said:

He won't pish anyone out but when it's a mid season international break and players pull out, he will be selected.

Maybe. He’ll have to play well for Chelsea, though..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

We've also failed to get fees for Kel, Tielemans, Soyuncu, Praet, Slimani...

Got to be the best part of 120m there waltzing off. 

Amartey, Mendy and Perez as well

• Like 3

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I wish I shared your view. However they've been very vocal about making the club support itself so I heavily doubt your suggestion they'd happily pump money in endlessly

I think these are just noises they have to make to satisfy the authorities. Obviously it would be great if the club were profitable or sustainable, however for a midlands club, it's going to take a lot if investment to get us anywhere close to being sustainable unless we are happy with Bristol City levels of mediocrity, that's the reality.

King Power have never said tgey will stop funding the club at any point, unlike some ownership. 

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Who else would have got that much pure profit?

I don’t know the exact amount we would have needed to comply. Obviously we wouldn’t have bought in January and sacked Rodgers if we wasn’t close to relegation, which would have saved a lot. 

We might have been able to get Barnes out the door earlier for example or KDH if we was close to being under the limit.

i don’t know what the plans would have been, but we could have been in a position to comply with the rules if we had stayed up.