Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FoxesTalk 20th Birthday Giveaway

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

In my head Steven, Hull Fox, Ash, all still post... but haven't for ages. 

Terrifying isn't it. Rovrum hasn't been online since 2011, Cobbo not since 2014. lol

• Sad 1

Congratulations Mark you've done a fantastic job of keeping it going and growing to be the best.

Advance Congrats for the 11th Mark super forum, I'm unlikely to post 20 between now and 11th unless something really interesting happens e.g. new signings, manager, etc..

1 hour ago, Mark said:

If they don't sell I will give the rest away too. Not everyone can win competitions so wanted to give the option to buy. (and reduce the overall cost :ph34r:)

I don't have the list for the first week but here are the members first day back after relaunch

2Tall87foxandy_croydzAshBabylonBenjiBMRCobboCraigdullshineFoxes_Trustgagandeepglen31harvey24Hullfoxkernowfoxkerryhlcfc4evaMarkMattMKFoxNathan_Ellington_WAFCRachel - WCFRenardRiceyrotherhamfoxScowSparkyStevenstevenage_foxStuliaszTeenoWellman

@Matt's been moaning about the club for 20 years?

Fair play, fella. Fair play :appl:lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Happy birthday, there was a cake but hey it was a long queue in the post office and the inevitable happened! Hic!

Chilly Bottle? I didn't think he had any, refusing to take throw ins at Millwall the coward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark said:

We made it to 20 years! Thanks to everyone here today and all those over the years who helped the site grow and make it what it is today. The forum was originally set up on the 3rd July 2004 (then later relaunched on 11th July after I pressed the wrong button and deleted everything), so I've got some FoxesTalk Chillys bottles made.

I have 10 to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is make at least 20 posts between today and the 11th July, then the winners will be drawn randomly. 👍

There are 20 more available for purchase HERE should anyone want to purchase one themselves.

ft-chillys.thumb.jpg.71c62082cc00c7482611ceec1f69e443.jpg

That's awesome. Do they ship to the USA?

3 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

That's awesome. Do they ship to the USA?

I'd have to charge for the shipping outside of UK, if you wanted to buy one I can send you an invoice with the extra shipping cost 👍

• Like 1

This is unquestionably the best football forum about and has been for years. It seems as though the format has largely died a death elsewhere with fans switching to social media networks like Twitter and Facebook etc, so it's great to see this place still thriving.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

This. Whenever people take screenshots after stalking other forums it puts it into perspective just how good this one is. Others are dated and stuck in the 00s.

Majority of the others all look right a rip off of Microsoft access 

Here’s to the founder, and also to the admins, past and present  :cheers:

Since Mark is incentivizing me to post even more shite to win a prize, here is my favorite “Our Founder” joke

founder.JPG.85fb5e5e30a9a514d97a8df2d87cf845.JPG

@Mark, I’m curious … what did you have in mind when you started FT and where did you envision it going?

Just a place to chat with mates?  an alternative LCFC forum?  or a major forum on par with those of clubs like West Ham, etc -- which it has become?