Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FoxesTalk 20th Birthday Giveaway

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Just a place to chat with mates?  an alternative LCFC forum?  or a major forum on par with those of clubs like West Ham, etc -- which it has become?

I'd been on a few forums the OS and Talking Balls (originally leicestershire.com). I didn't like the change to Talking Balls as the admin was trying to create an all sports forum and not an LCFC forum. At the time the official sites forum had come to an end I think, so we didn't have a dedicated forum. I put the whole idea of this site to the admin of the talking balls forum as I had no idea how to set it up, he didn't like it though and eventually I just went ahead with it. I didn't think many would join and for it to be this successful though

• Like 3

A fabulous place to chew the fat and discuss all things LCFC and more. According to my profile I’ve been a member since 2006, and some quiet periods but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed chatting shit all these years (with a smattering of a sensible posts). Thanks to all those who run the place, and hopefully it’s around for many years to come :thumbup:

Easily one of the best football forums going, and has been for years. Even 10 years ago FoxesTalk would beat most modern-day club's sites. Thanks for all the hard work Mark :D 

Been here since 2008, can’t quite believe that 😮 Hardly post much these days but I’m still on here a lot! 

Best Leicester City forum out there, keep up the good work 🫡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

This is unquestionably the best football forum about and has been for years. It seems as though the format has largely died a death elsewhere with fans switching to social media networks like Twitter and Facebook etc, so it's great to see this place still thriving.

It isn’t worth going on Twitter for Leicester news. As soon as something is posted there it’s posted on here in a matter of seconds. I know. I’ve tried to post a scoop but have always been pipped to it by some else. 

whats most impressive is this has been the number 1 place for all things leicester city over the last 20 years when you consider potential rivals in the vast ocean of the internet and that is mainly down to the members.

:appl:

5 hours ago, Mark said:

We made it to 20 years! Thanks to everyone here today and all those over the years who helped the site grow and make it what it is today. The forum was originally set up on the 3rd July 2004 (then later relaunched on 11th July after I pressed the wrong button and deleted everything), so I've got some FoxesTalk Chillys bottles made.

I have 10 to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is make at least 20 posts between today and the 11th July, then the winners will be drawn randomly. 👍

There are 20 more available for purchase HERE should anyone want to purchase one themselves.

ft-chillys.thumb.jpg.71c62082cc00c7482611ceec1f69e443.jpg

i reckon you could sell more than 20 of this you know… 

but I get it… you don’t want to me giving loads away to your family for Christmas!

It really is impressive what this site is, and just don't think it can he underestimated how much effort it is to admin and moderate a site - let alone do it for 20 years. 

I probably mangaged about 4 months with The Snug Fox back in the day and that was enough! 

So a big thank you, as I have found a home here (often in the Safe House) as well as hundreds of others and it is only here because of the work you put in.