Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FoxesTalk 20th Birthday Giveaway

Really great forum Mark well done, first place to come with any breaking LCFC news or debate. Some classic old threads, and some really good posters - special mention to Liam, was a regular on here and I know how many people were gutted when he passed, RIP. 

Especially enjoy reading posts from Ric, Babylon, John the Hat, StanSP, Wymsey, Greg2607, Unabomber  and even Raj - plus many more. 

The list of people who don’t like what I post massively outweighs the people that do so I won’t list them, but thanks for the tattle and debate :thumbup:

• Like 3

As others have said this is hands down the best forum I’ve been on. Superbly ran. Also the non football content is something no other footy forum comes close to. I joined in feb 2011 after stalking for a few years. It’s the only social media I do. There has also been some great laughs over the years. 

• Like 4

Absolutely the best forum around. I don’t ‘do’ social media, but I really enjoy the social content of FT. Love the Citeh stuff, of course, but the non-football topics and threads are brilliant - everything from TV programmes and politics to technical advice and jokes. My non-City fans don’t believe it - and some are jealous!

credit to you for creating easily the best fan football forum but one of the best forums ever and i've been on a few in over 2 decades. we're extremely lucky to have such a well produced and maintained forum to moan about and celebrate our football club. 

3 hours ago, Mark said:

And the 10 winners are...

@AjcW

@Fox92

@Unabomber

@JimJams

@Mike1983

@Wycombe Fox

@phoneticerror

@Facecloth

@Molson Canadian

@MattFox

Please PM me your address to post the bottle to

@Facecloth asked if you’d send his bottle to my home address as currently he is sofa surfing 

I’ll PM you the details  👍

• Haha 2

One of the things I find most impressive this forum is the layout. Often wander over to upcoming opponents forums and they’re all so hard to navigate and look like they’re stuck in the 90’s. 

• Like 3

I officially joined 12 years ago. But i was a regular guest since the start of FT 👀. Its a right barrel of laughs. Nicky Maynard will always be a personal favourite topic of mine. And who was that player that we was disguising so he didnt get poached? Was it Max Gradel? Lol

On 03/07/2024 at 21:04, adejo92 said:

Well, il use my first post by saying thanks for the great forum.

Having snooped on other clubs forums, this is by far one of the cleanest & most user friendly.

Agree. The format and usability of this forum is really much better than many other clubs’.

• Like 1