Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Portugal vs France - Friday 5th July, 8pm

17 minutes ago, Raj said:

Who wouldnt want to see Ronaldo crying or having a strop?

In addition you have rat boy and Pepe too!

Still love Kante so France for me please

See, I think almost exactly this.

Then I remember Griezmann cheating that peno out of Marc Albrighton in Madrid and I'm filled with rage again.

As such, I vote Giant Meteor.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Couldnt stand Pepe at Real but loving him now, great strength for the Mbappe challenge

No doubting hes a phenomenal  player but just typifies  the Portuguese in they dont half moan whinge and cry

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

No doubting hes a phenomenal  player but just typifies  the Portuguese in they dont half moan whinge and cry

You have a point but to be honest I barely noticed in comparison to the whinging of the Spainish squad in the last match.

Portugal are ****ing grim. An obscene amount of creative attacking talent and yet they're limited to slinging crosses at that big immobile dosser because if they don't he'll cry

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

You have a point but to be honest I barely noticed in comparison to the whinging of the Spainish squad in the last match.

Its the Mediterranean  way😁

Tell you what, the globalisation and pull of the Prem hasn't half taken the gloss off some of these tournaments. When I was growing up Portugal were an exotic melting pot of talent from glamorous European clubs with sexy names, men with lovely hair — now half of them have played in ****ing Wolverhampton.

Same vibe as when we loaned out Ghezzal to Fiorentina, really dragging them through the mud 

• Haha 2

Every time you see big teams play each other you think it's going to be a ding dong, but they are always cagey as they don't want to give anything away it bores the living daylights out of me.

Just now, ramboacdc said:

Every time you see big teams play each other you think it's going to be a ding dong, but they are always cagey as they don't want to give anything away it bores the living daylights out of me.

They aren't always cagey, the game before this one was perfectly fine