Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Portugal vs France - Friday 5th July, 8pm

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Why? What's rubbish about him? He actually does his job and doesn't make it all about him.

Who would you say is actually a good football commentator?

His tone just annoys me, and as mentioned anyone who repeatedly uses the word "super" simply isn't for me! Aware this is irrational.

John Champion, Bill Leslie, John Murray...

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Genuine question, what does Ronaldo offer Portugal? He stays up front, doesn't track, doesn't make himself available, doesn't score free kicks and just throws his arms around. Time for him to retire. 

Penalities, that's the only thing I can think of. It's like they're playing with 10.

• Like 1

Extra time in the Germany v Spain game was a treat, a bonus after a thrilling end to the game.

In this game, it's a burden, and there doesn't seem to be much chance of someone scoring in the added period before penalties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Extra time in the Germany v Spain game was a treat, a bonus after a thrilling end to the game.

In this game, it's a burden, and there doesn't seem to be much chance of someone scoring in the added period before penalties.

Straight to penalties would be nice lol 

• Like 2

I genuinely don’t think I’ve disliked and yet absolutely admired somebody in my entire life like I have with Pepe

41 years old and still just giving it everything and loving every single minute of it….fair fvcks to him lol

• Like 1