Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guesty

Caleb Okoli

Hilarious and somewhat baffling how players get judged on some green and red line stats and some YouTube videos.

How about people judge the player with your own eyes in real life once he's signed. You can't judge players based on previous club form. He'll be in a new environment in a new system with different players around him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Hilarious and somewhat baffling how players get judged on some green and red line stats and some YouTube videos.

How about people judge the player with your own eyes in real life once he's signed. You can't judge players based on previous club form. He'll be in a new environment in a new system with different players around him. 

You need both really, for exactly the same reason, and that is that good/bad performances tend to colour opinion beyond a single instance. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Anyone know if this guys fast? Desperately need a fast CB

On all stat website databases he’s listed faster than any of our current 5 center backs 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

If I’m going shopping and really really really need some bog roll desperately, if I grab a bag of carrots on the way to that isle, it doesn’t change the fact the big roll was the priority. 

Now keep in mind I know exactly what money I have to spend and I’m not going to spend it on carrots and leave myself short of bog roll. 

Heck, I might even sell the carrots I’ve got left in the fridge for more than the new carrots cost.

you could wipe your arse with a carrot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

If I’m going shopping and really really really need some bog roll desperately, if I grab a bag of carrots on the way to that isle, it doesn’t change the fact the big roll was the priority. 

Now keep in mind I know exactly what money I have to spend and I’m not going to spend it on carrots and leave myself short of bog roll. 

Heck, I might even sell the carrots I’ve got left in the fridge for more than the new carrots cost.

Think that's part of the problem. Mrs Whelan told Mr Rudkin to go to Waitrose and buy some Kale and Broccoli.

He's ****ed it up again!

• Haha 1