Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guesty

Caleb Okoli

Okoli

Faes

Vestergaard (new 3 year deal looking good)

Souttar

Coady 

Nelson

Not sure £13m or so on a CB should be our number one priority with FFP problems around our neck. At least two of Souttar, Faes and Coady need to be sold then and our track record at hitting players is toss

• Like 1

Just now, Stadt said:

Okoli

Faes

Vestergaard (new 3 year deal looking good)

Souttar

Coady 

Nelson

Not sure £13m or so on a CB should be our number one priority with FFP problems around our neck. At least two of Souttar, Faes and Coady need to be sold then and our track record at hitting players is toss

Only need to get one out if we are playing with 3 centre backs

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

22 year old right footed centre back (turns 23 next week)

32 starts on loan at Frosinone last season as they finished 18th and were relegated

IMG_9290.jpeg

Fair to say we probably weren’t signing him if Enzo was still here given these stats!

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Love an out-the-blue signing,  but surely left-footed would have been preferable?

He's been playing the left side of a 3 man defence, maybe good with both?

• Like 4

Just now, moore_94 said:

Only need to get one out if we are playing with 3 centre backs

Not the most efficient use of wages, whicehver one (or two) we don't sell are going to be on a wedge.

I was thinking the upside of Cooper is that he might actually utilise some of the assets we already had e.g Souttar/Coady.

However if it's Faes we sell and if it's £20m+ we probably do ok out of this.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I reckon Faes and Souttar leave, with Coady staying 

I agree that Coady will stay. We will need that experience this season. 

3 minutes ago, Guesty said:

I could see playing 3 at the back. Selling no one and loaning Nelson out so he gets regular first team development.

I’m not so convinced 3 at the back works as well with our quality in wide positions.

You want that extra man in midfield, with fullbacks able to back them up on the flanks.

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Actually a good player, but IMO not a priority position.

I agree with 3 at the back, but we kind of setup as 3 at the back last season as in possesion we were 3412.

Maybe not a priority position, but a priority asset... pace at the back, which we don't have. 

• Like 1