Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guesty

Caleb Okoli

Posted (edited)

Not the best reviews from Reddit lol

Why did your club think spending 15 million on this guy was a good idea? HAHAHAHA

Poor Leicester

he's not really good, tall and physically very present, but that... doesn't really make up for not knowing how to defend well

if you intend to play anything that isn't 5-5-0 i hope for you that this guy isn't a starter or won't see the field unless something has gone very wrong

daylight robbery from atalanta what the hell

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

First scout report I found said he’s fast and can play a high line because of his pace :dunno:

He's not as slow as Doyle, Vestergaard, etc. I wouldn't say he's slow, but he's no pace merchant.

It's hard to say because the official stats sites don't have stats for pure pace or acceleration. But if you see him on the eye and also see sites like Football Manager, EAFC, his pace is reasonable but nothing like Kyle Walker or someone like that:

https://fminside.net/players/4-fm-24/43372285-caleb-okoli

I think Atalanta are good at making us overpay for players they no longer need.

• Like 1

I don't think we're going to be in the market for player with great reviews -  hopefully he has been chosen because of specific attributes that Cooper wants for a CB and therefore will be brilliant for us and just us.  Then we sell him 

21 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would rather Coady or Souttar went, as Faes is actually decent despite the weird hate he gets, but Faes may fetch the most coin

Oh no, I am have been answered by the insightful responses of both @NasPb and @hackneyfox with their cutting lol responses….

It’s possible for other people to have different opinion boys because if we all agreed, it would be kinda boring no?  :kissing:

23 minutes ago, Guesty said:

I could see use playing 3 at the back. Selling no one and loaning Nelson out so he gets regular first team development.

Where would we play Ricardo/ Fatawu is my biggest worry with that I think they could both play RWB but could Ricardo play CM in the prem

Few more stats courtesy of Wyscout...

Defensive Duels Won - 67.73%

Interceptions - 192(Ranks 6th in this statistic)

Aerial Duels Won - 52.44%

Shots Blocked - 30(Ranks 1st in this statistic)

And as a few others have touched on, he played a mixture of RCB and LCB last season 👍🏻

• Like 4