Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guesty

Caleb Okoli

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

I like how much Fatawu will close down from the inside right position, but wouldn't have him routinely near the penalty area if we can help it!

I'd have 

Hermansen

Okoli Vestergaard Faes (Nelson/Coady)

Ricardo Ndidi Winks Justin (Kristiansen)

Fatawu Vardy Mavididi

I agree, as Cooper will want to get the most out of Fatwatu and Mavididi for sure. Dropping to a 541 / 5311 out of possession like Cooper has done. 

Have Ricardo, Justin, and Ndidi got the legs for that Though? Idk.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

It’s not a safe assumption, because you don’t know the fee and neither do you know how much we’ll spend total or who else we’ll sign. 

Leicester City are pleased to announce the signing of Caleb Okoli on a ? year contract for an undisclosed fee.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Don't see anything at all in this guy at all that would warrant spending money. Hardly an upgrade from Coady, Souttar or even Nelson. 

Have you seen much of him mate? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Christ is this the highlight reel??

:wasyl::teehee:

Yes.  It is. 

I'm a big fan of his over reactions when he doesn't score. Hands on his head with a big sigh and look of shock.  It's a beautiful thing, shows the passion and desire he has.

Edited by Molson Canadian

17 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Have you seen much of him mate? 

Not at all apart from what's on this site whichis hardly convincing stuff but admittedly not a true and full example. My point is is that with Vestergaard, Faes, Coady, Souttar and Nelson, possibly even JJ, none of which the new manager has seen yet to evaluate, we have far more pressing positions to fill like at least 2 midfielders and a striker!

Vestergaard, Faes and Coady are Premiership proven despite what people might think of them individually. Souttar despite not playing last season is still a very decent player and Nelson an excellent prospect. A 21yr old apparently non regular player in a different style of Italian football is at best a risk.

We, due to circumstances, will not be spending bundles of money, we need to prioritise. He and the centre half position is not a priority. 

Even if we had buyers for Faes and Coady, I'd still think that money needs spending elsewhere first. Just imo.

• Like 2

Just made a start on watching his defensive duels from last season 😩

But if he can go through players like this on a weekly basis, then I’m all for him(RIP George Weah’s son) 💪

AF6-ACD1-E-D583-4467-BA53-7-DE645896290.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If I’m going shopping and really really really need some bog roll desperately, if I grab a bag of carrots on the way to that isle, it doesn’t change the fact the big roll was the priority. 

Now keep in mind I know exactly what money I have to spend and I’m not going to spend it on carrots and leave myself short of bog roll. 

Heck, I might even sell the carrots I’ve got left in the fridge for more than the new carrots cost.

Edited by Babylon
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If I’m going shopping and really really really need some bog roll desperately, if I grab a bag of carrots on the way to that isle, it doesn’t change the fact the big roll was the priority. 

Now keep in mind I know exactly what money I have to spend and I’m not going to spend it on carrots and leave myself short of bog roll. 

Heck, I might even sell the carrots I’ve got left in the fridge for more than the new carrots cost.

How many carrots can Chelsea possibly need?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Are you okay? Maybe a long walk and some fresh air? 😂

• Haha 1