Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Bobby De Cordova-Reid

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's rubbish and these signings are reminding me of Forests scattergun approach, maybe it was Cooper behind it all

Don't think for a free agent that's bad at all personally?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The profile of players we are being linked with has changed drastically since Steve Cooper has been appointed and to be quite honest. I don’t ****ing like it. This is a piss poor signing, for his talent level we will be massively paying over the odds in wages and sign on fee, for the fact he’s domestic and already has premier league experience. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

31. Never been a good finisher. Works hard and runs around a lot. Marc Albrighton replacement for depth? Hardly the most inspiring signing. Don't mind him on a free, but I bet we're massively overpaying on wages and have probably offered him 3 years instead of 1 or 2.

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

The profile of players we are being linked with has changed drastically since Steve Cooper has been appointed and to be quite honest. I don’t ****ing like it. This is a piss poor signing, for his talent level we will be massively paying over the odds for the fact he’s domestic and already has premier league experience. 

By "paying over the odds" you must mean wages...as he's a free agent fella :D. Couple year deal and that's a good signing!

• Like 1

Just now, TheGoldenGod said:

Don't think for a free agent that's bad at all personally?

Poor mans Raheem Sterling and he does my head in. What happened to signing players better than we have, that's how you improve squads. Golding, Reid and Okoli are squad fillers

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Poor mans Raheem Sterling and he does my head in. What happened to signing players better than we have, that's how you improve squads. Golding, Reid and Okoli are squad fillers

My brother in christ, we have next to no money available for us to spend and WILL get relegated. Once you accept that, the deals make a lot more sense.

Edited by TheGoldenGod

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

By "paying over the odds" you must mean wages...as he's a free agent fella :D. Couple year deal and that's a good signing!

His wages and sign on fee won’t be cheap. It’s a poor signing because that money could be utilised elsewhere for a player with resale value and a higher ceiling.