Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Bobby De Cordova-Reid

Considering the restrictions we're working with, this is a decent signing IMHO.

Also, (contract length dependant!) I'm not averse to signing a 31 year old. He's played a lot of games at PL level and his fitness record is pretty good. Not one to set the pulse racing but could be a solid addition.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Please let’s not compare Reid with Lookman, they are light years apart in terms of footballing ability. I still cry that we couldn’t make his transfer permanent. 

Funny when Lookman was on loan at Fulham and played more games he scored and assisted less than this fella. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I doubt we’ll be paying £50k let alone £75k to squad players, those days have gone for most clubs.

I don’t see it 

s/o fees for out of contract players are still several millions which is paid in various ways (which can be monthly as part of wage) 

over 3 years that would be 20/25k per week 

Experienced premier league squad players earn 40/50k per week 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

It could be more game time or other aspects too.

Hes 31, will be money and contract length surely seeing as this will likely be his last proper contract. Decent money on a 3 year deal ill guess

Edited by South Shire Fox

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Funny when Lookman was on loan at Fulham and played more games he scored and assisted less than this fella. lol

Lookman was younger and had scope to improve, which he very clearly has.

Just now, VLC86 said:

Lookman was younger and had scope to improve, which he very clearly has.

The point is, what Lookman is now, he wasn't then... he'd been frankly pretty rubbish. People moaned about that signing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The point is, what Lookman is now, he wasn't then... he'd been frankly pretty rubbish. People moaned about that signing. 

People moan about anything mate lol that’s not new.

• Haha 1

Got to love foxestalk,  we are signing all on a free, Messsi, Ronaldo, Kroos, Bellingham.

Foxestalk, Dissappointed in this, they are all shite, too old etc this has forest vibes all over it sign a load of has beans on a free......Rudkin out.

31 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Got to love foxestalk,  we are signing all on a free, Messsi, Ronaldo, Kroos, Bellingham.

Foxestalk, Dissappointed in this, they are all shite, too old etc this has forest vibes all over it sign a load of has beans on a free......Rudkin out.

Love posts like this. Bring in some utter fantasy nonsense like ‘we could sign Messi and this site would moan’… in an attempt to get support for signing Bobby Decor****ingdova Reid. He’s 31 and barely plays for a shit Fulham side.

The latest way to pass the Foxestalk test is ‘can he run around’? 

Absolute state of this club right now. Makes me genuinely so upset. 

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Followed by Sol Bamba on twitter. 😃

Probs cuz they played at Cardiff together