Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alankno

Fox Membership 24/25

Hi all,

I brought my lad and myself our first fox memberships last year and just noticed that they are on sale again this year. I wondered was I meant to get an email stating I can now renew (I heard you got home priority points for renewing) or do I just go on the site and buy them like last year and there's no difference if I'm a renewing member or not?

Thanks Alan.

33 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Do members still get a plastic membership card? And did they have to pay £25 for it if they do?

Not sure if you really know and are just taking the p1ss, but mine this year is a mobile download. Don't know if there is a plastic card available. I suspect not.

6 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Not sure if you really know and are just taking the p1ss, but mine this year is a mobile download. Don't know if there is a plastic card available. I suspect not.

Didn't mean for tickets, I know previously members have had a plastic card as proof of membership, for club shop points etc

7 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Didn't mean for tickets, I know previously members have had a plastic card as proof of membership, for club shop points etc

My membership is just a download (no card this year). I presume if you buy anything in the shop, you'll hold it near the card reader to accumulate any discount. 

Arsenal crack down on ticket touting by banning 20,000 members as new measures introduced

And we think we've got problems with reselling tickets. Full story on football.london/arsenal-fc/news

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if it is correct that members buying tickets for home matches can only have these as a download to their phone and cannot collect at the stadium ?  I met a friend outside the ground on Monday and he told me he would not be able to go to any future matches as he did not want or was able to have tickets send to his phone and he had been told this was now the only option.  Oddly he had the option to collect his ticket for Spurs !  

9 minutes ago, wattsup said:

Does anyone know if it is correct that members buying tickets for home matches can only have these as a download to their phone and cannot collect at the stadium ?  I met a friend outside the ground on Monday and he told me he would not be able to go to any future matches as he did not want or was able to have tickets send to his phone and he had been told this was now the only option.  Oddly he had the option to collect his ticket for Spurs !  

I'm pretty sure I recall reading that all tickets purchased via membership would be a digital version. 

Assume that if you're purchasing a concession, child or disabled ticket, you can have a physical paper ticket. 

1 hour ago, wattsup said:

Digital tickets only for members with no exceptions :)