Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

New Sponsor BC.GAME

We were always going to take the sponsor offering us the most money lets be honest, and right now that will always be a gambling company. 

I will only be buying my kids shirts and that won't be until after Christmas. If I find a place that does them but takes a bit longer to be delivered but is still good quality, I may look there instead. 

But like a load of people have said, the club don't care about us and the Facebook crew will always back the club regardless. If we all didn't buy shirts, they would and call us negative or whatever. If we don't buy ST's, memberships or tickets, they will. Until the fanbase is the majority unified, we are up the creek. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

£31m?!?? Get me Matt O’Riley.

"Leicester City owners invest £31m into club through fake gambling company"

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I'm assuming that's over the length of the contract which isn't out of the ordinary. 

If that isn't per season then I don't see the point of the whole charade. They could of easily convinced the Premier League that King Power investing £10m a season for front of shirt is fair market value!

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If that isn't per season then I don't see the point of the whole charade. They could of easily convinced the Premier League that King Power investing £10m a season for front of shirt is fair market value!

Well it's £10m a year KP don't need to fork out. 

3 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Sorry, you think "made up crypto.com" have £10m a year to sponsor a Premier League team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

We are heading get again for headlines about being investigated and the morons around Top will just get lawyers. 

Zero shits given for how it looks from a PR perspective because hey at least when we go down there's a chance we can get some influencers with less of a following than Ric Flair to have their own bus go round Poundland and CEX.

Edited by Gamble92

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

£10m a year KP aren’t allowed to fork out 

that’s the crux of it. Owner’s contribution into the club is limited by psr rules 

I don’t see that 10m/season is anything like as high as it could be. 

EDIT: actually, for a club our size I think it’s probably as high as we can go without inviting an Investigation 

Edited by st albans fox

10 million a year looks to be around the Everton/West Ham/Brighton level of deal what I can see online.

Then KP are paying to be on the training kit, plus a sleeve deal could bring it closer to 15 million a year.

Couldn’t care what’s on the front of the shirt. More interested in who’s wearing it. 

Anyway I’m sure the ones moaning turn up at the KP in socks and sandles which probably offends the players!!! 

• Like 1